Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
candra934 chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
Excellent. Thank you for writing this! I love how it filled in what we lost in Deathly Hallows. Good luck in future endeavors and thank you for supporting our troops.
Diana chapter 25 . 8/10/2016
I cried and laughed and cried again and devoured every single word and emotion of your story. Thank you for the hours of magic you gave me. Looking forward to reading your next book.
Casser chapter 25 . 8/11/2016
That was absolutely beautiful.
Requiem17 chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
One of the most amazing retellings of a story that I have ever read. Truly stunning.
7ukjhghfdsfd chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
THIS IS FANTASTIC AND I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TALENTED WRITING
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2016
Excellent story
nw9 chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
This was wonderfully written. Being so long after you have posted it, I have no idea if you will ever see this review. The character and plot development were handled in an extraordinary way, and that deserves praise. I felt every emotion possible while reading this, and that is the mark of a truly gifted writer. As with any written work, there will be things readers take issue with and I can honestly say the only things that bothered me were deaths that strayed incredibly far from cannon. In all honesty, they were the only things that reminded me that I was not, in fact, reading a book by J. K. Rowling herself. You did an amazing job bringing me into Hogwarts during that horrible year and that is something you should take pride in. Long live Dumbledore's Army!
Jane chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
OMG that was SUCH a good chapter. The dialogue was incredibly realistic but also amusing and you described each character concisely but perfectly. I also really got a sense of who Neville is, which was so nice - you are clearly very good at writing in third person! I can't wait to read more (I've also been waiting for a good Dumbledore's Army fanfic for AGES)
Dragonslover98 chapter 25 . 7/19/2016
Amazing story! I loved it! Respect! And the next time I see a person in uniform, I will say hello and shake their hand! x
SarahOlivier chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Snape is a. ass why do people like him, we know that it was horrible, we know that he would do that
Tabs chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
I found this after a link on fb was posted 24 hours ago and I have been reading whenever I could since then. Thank you for this story it was fantastic, and I think everything the author intended as I had the reactions mentioned in the authors note. The writing was well paced, characters portrayed with depth and and an attention to detail that tied the story to the original books. After many years you brought hogwarts and DA back to life, and I will definitely be returning to read this!
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
This story is one of the best I've read on this site! I cannot believe this was your first fic. The characters were so well-written and believable and given so much more depth than we had seen of them in the books. I am really impressed with the plot you have conceiced. We know so little about what happened in that time and you handled it really well!

Thank you for this incredible story!
habababa chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
For me it's canon! I love friendship between Terry and Michael and the scene with tourtures was heartbreaking :(
Jennifer3103 chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
Honestly this story is making me start to doubt if the golden trio really did anything throughout the entirety of the last novel compared to Neville and the rest of the DA. Brilliantly written, horribly heartwrenching. That last sentence with Cecily made me start crying all the tears is been holding in through the last few chapters. Love this story, and all the credit it gives to those often forgotten in Harry Potter.
aiswarya chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
Absolutely wonderful !
Thank you for this precious gift.
Most fanfictions I hv read just takes d the characters and twists the story to new directions... not always d way it ws supposed to go... but u hav succeeded in narrating the same same story frm a different point of view with such perfect originality... felt like I ws reading one of Rowling's masterpieces. Made me laugh and cry... root for each of dem... despair and scream .. at every turn.
This story will be shared endlessly. Thank you
1,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »