Reviews for So the odds
Reclusive Owl chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Ooo! What will happen next? What is it that haunts our heroine? How many transformers will she meet without realizing it? Will she ever find out about them? So many question I don't know the answer to! You must continue the story! You're doing a great job and I can't wait for more! ;)
Muffing chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Hi, I hope you're better after your surgery last year. Just found your Prowl stories, and I love them.

You've got a great writing style :D I really like your characters, both your OC, Quick, and the Transformers. They're relatable, and TFs are in character perfectly for me. I can't say I 'like' Jacobs though... he's sus' but not detestable (yet) - well done for achieving that balance for a baddie :) My only gripe is that Quick didn't bat an eyelid at Ratchet being called 'Ratchet' - it is an odd name.

I would love to see more chapters of So The Odds; it's quality writing - it deserves triple digit reviews. Same for Promote This. Please write some more!
AngelicTrinity chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
*Eyes are wide open*

Please tell me you're continuing this? I love CSI stories! They're awesome! And mixed with Transformers makes it even more awesome!

Anyways... *Cough* Sadie seems similar to a character I made up for the Transformers Genre except that she's a detective and not a CSI. But she does have a best friend for a coroner who adores describing the detailed parts of her work.
Reanonne chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Very nice story so far! Prowl has always been my favourite. Update soon, please!
Flarire chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
...which night? And lol! poor Prowler XD you wanna hug? Anyways thank you thank you thank you so very much for updating _ please keep up the good work and update soon!
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
I liked this chapter, but it was really short. It only moved a single plot point. :(

I just re-read your author's notes: I like longer chapters in general, although short & frequent works as well. The longer between updates the more I forget what was happening, so small and frequent is better than long and infrequent. Good luck getting a new computer!

Hmm, her car was restored quicker than expected? Gee, I wonder why. :)
Jessie07 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Awesome story! I can't wait to find out what happens next so please update soon!
LadyKnightSkye chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Interesting. You know, I did a happy dance when you said that there would be no interstellar romance. . That convinced me it'd be good and I find that I'm right.

Also, I can tell you and I think alike. Especially when you mentioned that eyes are the window to the soul. My belief to a T.

Loved the crack about Ratch too.
AkimaM chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
This is proving to be a very interesting fic. I'm feeling slightly sorry for Prowl, having to figure out on his own how to handle Sadie's moods. Dont worry about you're expressing his character. It fits in well with your story. When I read his parts, I feel there is a hidden depth to him, and no, I'm not just talking about him being an autobot. I look forward to more postings from you.
shooting2stars chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
wow, attention drawing fic. i like it.

i wonder if sadie would be the next target

for the criminal. THAT would be interesting if

that was the case. oh well. keep up the work.

we hope you update real soon, please.
Younger Than the Soul chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I hate to admit it but I don't read the whole story, I scan it until the giant robots get in.

But I read the last paragraph and sentence, along with afew other bits.

And from what I can tell, it's going to be freaking awesome.

The plot is awesome and I can't wait till the giant robots come in.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Neat-o. It's actually a mystery story (and not a human/TF pairing). I like a good mystery (and yours has been quite an enjoyable read so far).
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
You do realize that 'atypical' has no hyphen and means 'not typical, irregular, or unusual'? So she just said she was being an unusual woman.

(nothing gets a review out of me like a technicality)

So my question to you is: Did she mean she was unusual, or was she trying to tell him that getting snappish under pressure is normal, and tacked an 'a' on the front of 'typical' by mistake?
Rivern chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Much better, liked the description of prowls car form. I can't wait for your next chapter. But be sure not to rush. i did that alot to begin with.
Misao-CG chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Always complimenting a good fic! And this one is exactly that: a good fic. Fun Too! This chapter in particular, awesome!

And Sadie isn't the only living thing that thinks that Ratchet is a nice guy. I also think that ñ.ñ: in fact, he reminds me of my boyfriend... with the different that Ratchet's aiming is WAY BETTER that his.

Excellent Chapter! Here, have a cookie, you deserve it! n.n