Reviews for Another World
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
are you going to update soon? please, i really like the new characters! AND i would like to see teyla wake up!
Asugar chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I want to hear more about all these new characters, Baker, Conway etc. Very intriguing. And to see Teyla wake up of course. I love how you write John here and look forward to the next part. I hope you update soon.
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Interesting AU. I really enjoyed trying to figure out all the little differences and what was going on. What a fabulous introduction to Teyla. You really captured the power and immediacy of their attraction, even one-sided on his part since she is unconscious.
Lee Pyro chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Interesting idea for a story. You've done well with is so far. I hope there's more soon. Keep writing.
fyd818 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Here goes - review time! *crosses fingers*

I am so glad Teyla's going to wake up! :D (I mean, I figured she would, but still - it's nice to hear the good news!) And that she wasn't hurt *too* badly - it looked worse than it really was, which is good. I really liked Jonas, you come up with some of the best original characters! I hope we'll get to see more of him. . .? I also like Conway, he seems like a good, loyal soldier and friend. :D "The nurse who has a crush on you" - I'm not sure why, but that made me laugh. I can easily see all the nurses (and every female in the vicinity, too!) having a crush on John Sheppard. He is quite the ladies' man! ;)

This was a good chapter - I look forward to the next whenever you post it! :D (I hope this review comes through!) I hope you keep enjoying your vacation! :)

*hugs*

~fyd~
jtjaforever chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Wow, I really like this! Update soon.
psgaylehotmail.com chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
TF, so far I'm loving this story. Please update soon! I'm so looking forward to when Teyla wakes up!
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
interesting little twist there cant wait to see what happens next :) keep it coming.
MrsB108 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Excellent update TF! Extremely well written as always and look forward to hearing the first exchange between Shep/Teyla when she wakes up!
Scifan chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Awesome update TF. Thanks hun. :D Looking forward to chapter 3.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Good beginning

The story this interesting

update soo

The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Huh, I was impressed with this story line and where it's going. It's been a long time since I've read SGA fanfic so I was happy to find this one. Good job, I'm waiting patiently for Chapter two. Nothing yet to really get to know the characters, so I'll post a more indepth review when I read further into the story. Keep it coming.
fyd818 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I think it's actually gonna let me review first try for once! *keeps fingers crossed*

Okay - first off, I think this is a really interesting idea! Slightly AU, but still with a lot of canon elements. I like how you introduced the plot, and the characters - very believably. You worked in some of John's background, an explenation, naturally, mixing it in with the flow of the chapter. :) I find that really hard to do! :o

While I could never root for John as far as a romance with Teyla goes (I'm sorry, sis! :S), I do hope the guy gets his happily-ever-after. :)

Very intersting start! *hugs*

~fyd~
Foxyinthecity chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
TF, I can't wait to see where this story goes. Update soon!
Gater101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hello love. This is very interesting. I'm guessing the injured woman is Teyla?

Can't wait for more.

Just one thing though... There's a few spelling mistakes. Silly things like "go" instead of "to". You can send it to me to beta for you if you want :)