Reviews for Operation: REBIRTH
saphirebandit93 chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
seriously you leave a two year cliff hanger. Ah well it waas fun anyway
xFireChickx chapter 16 . 1/31/2010
i just finished reading this and i loved it! i've been looking for a 0x9 forever!i noticed you haven't updated in a while though... please update!
big fan chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
Well Ive gone through your story and I love what I have seen so far. You have a very good story here with a lot of potential. One question though; will Ben display any powers in this story or dose it start when he is older? Once again great work.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Magic? I mean seriously...Magic? The pseudo-science that 2x4 tech uses is one thing... But magic is another thing entirely! Surely you could have come up with something better? Otherwise, this is a brilliant chapter, and really explains some things about the KND.
bsc9999 chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
This was a really good chapter, and fun to read. I liked it. :) Keep updating!
Invader Johnny chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Wow... this is shocking to some extent, I believe that Monty's mom decision will not only destroy whatever bond she has with her sons but maybe she'll end up like Monty as an adult.

Ovblivious to everything around her.

VFR6 chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
I was half expecting u were going to crossover this chap with the Chronicles of Narnia, 3.

Anyway, good chap, got nothing constructive to say now. maybe later. *yawn* so sleepy
Afalstein chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
Went on with GKND a bit long-for the purposes of the story, we really only need to know that Numbuh Infinity went onboard-but I can understand the impulse.

Interesting explanation of the ARCHIVE episode. I would not have thought of that, but it explains a lot.
VFR6 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Ahh, The Force always show the future as ever changing, but from what it can tell me, the GKND story arc has been put to rest for a while. Ooh, and a new trouble is brewing on the homefront. Big big trouble indeed. And what's this? The Dark Side is indeed clouding things, is it showing new allies or new enemies?
Invader Johnny chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Your right... this chapter made me look at Operation A.R.C.H.I.E.V.E differently... your explanation for the KND history is more accurate if ya think about it.

And you are very VERY evil for that cliffhangger ya know that?

Afalstein chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
You really like these GKND people. I'm not sure about the premise... I think they may have said Nigel was the first Galactic Operative from Earth... but I could easy be wrong, and it does make sense for GKND to contact them now when the KND was reestablished.
Invader Johnny chapter 14 . 2/25/2009
You could always have Numbuh Ifinity's older brother make an apperance every now and then just so he could experess his emotions like missing his little brother and regretting him leaving and stuff like that.

bsc9999 chapter 14 . 2/25/2009
I like the way you wrote Numbuh Infinity and his brother. Cool.
VFR6 chapter 14 . 2/25/2009
Woah a bit of drama there. Classic parent-less-problem involving Social Service. I have to say, I was moved a bit. Nearly spill my tears. T_T
bsc9999 chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
This is very good. Update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »