Reviews for Heat Lightning
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lovely.
Lifeofthesilent chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Adorable! and very believable, which is what i love in stories!
rosenrot-oh-rosenrot chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ownnt, so lovely I just don't know what to say, so beautiful 3

Josh doesn't like when thunders, but it seens that he feels ok when Drake is around. Own, and they started to watch the storms togheter. *-*

But he stayed worried when Drake wasn't there... but Josh kissed Drake, own, so lovely 3

""So…are you gonna kiss me again?"" - haha, I just loved this.

So... sorry for my bad English *-* But you need to know that your fanfic it's amazing. 3 Keep working. *

See ya! [:
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Hmm, nice. I'm not gay, but I'm not against gays either. I think if you want to be gay, you can be. :)
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aww that was so cute!

xoxo
Nero Shrimp chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Cuteness. I love Drake soaked to the bone and shivery.
Yeah It Was Only A Kiss chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this fufilled my blood and lightning fetish perfectly.
OND chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
One word. -Squee-
asteroidbuckle chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw! Loved this. I'm with Drake...thunderstorms are cool. But having Josh be afraid of them unless Drake's around...so great. And the slashy bit...of course I love that, too!
Tanny-san chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I just read this over at LJ, but since I'm kind of new to communicating on the LJ scene, I figured I'd comment here.

This is super-cute... I can totally see Josh being afraid of something as silly as lightening, and over-rationalizing his fear like he did here. It's such a Josh thing to do, over-thinking like that. *sigh* This was nicely written and sweet... though I'm a little confused about why Drake left Trevor at the car...? Not really important, but a little odd. But thanks for writing this piece of adorableness. I think I might have a serious problem when it comes to D&J slash, because I can't get enough of it!