Reviews for Mac's Disturbing Discovery
Props! So cool. :)
D chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Haha! Awesome!
ihearttnickj chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
aw you should have had them discover a DoVe fic!
Ava is Red chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Just read your whole fic and it was hilarious and amazing. Very well written. I'm off to read your Xover thingy!
MayGirl85 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
awesome, made me laugh :)
broodyleytons chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
OH SWET!

I am soo reading it over there!

Thanks for informing us all!

This was such a genius idea!
Infame chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow! I loved it! One of my favorite fics. It was hilarious!
Caremel chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Okay, this is seriously funny. The best line was definitely "'Oh, lovely,' Veronica deadpanned. 'Those stories of me and Duncan should go over like a lead balloon there'". The idea of Celeste with those just makes me giggle. In a way, this is fanfic at its best and it's amazing. Love it :).
firebirdgirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
I love it! Great work! Happy writing!
FreezeDryedGorgeous chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
ill-never-tell at dontyouwishyouknew dot com?

I love you, it's that simple. If you add another chapter I'll scream with joy!
pennylanex3 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Ahh. I am in love with this idea! The first chapter had me cracking up, literally, every five lines. It's so funny to think how weird fanfic would be if it were written about real people. I cannot wait to read more of this! Update ASAP.
foolformisery chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
. 's 2.17am in here and I'm rolling on the floor laughing out loud.I love it!Consider continuing it,puhlleasse)
snafumama chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
OMFG! You have done it again! You have a true gift for the funny. Your Mac was brilliant and funny and your Grant was a wonderful walk-on. Your parody of our entire community is tawdry and scandalous and I want MOREMOREMORE.

Loved the shout out to Vanessa Galore.

Loved that Logan was afraid of what Papa Mars was going to do to his precious self.

Awesome.
GlitterFairyPrincess chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Woo Hoo! Awesomeness. Mac rocks. And I love that we see GRANT get his due. ( And I love the part where Logan 'can't' decide if he likes Mac or Veronica more. Love this so much.
LoVefan4ever chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I love this! It's so much fun! I love the idea of Mac and Grant going head to head. Great stuff! I think Logan is really getting a kick out of this but he should be the one most afraid, lol.

Very original! Thanks for writing!

Oh, and by the way the last couple of lines were priceless... I could so see Logan saying something like that, lol!