Reviews for Wardrobe Malfunction
4 Dark Aura Roses chapter 1 . 2/1
Nice...
3 Phantoms chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm just gonna sit here and laugh.
XxPurpleRaYnExX chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
L.M.A.O! Your really good at Raphael! I love his excuse for her to use XDD!
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
...

You have just turned me into a Cass/Raph shipper. O_o

This was amazing. XD
Rin Is The Grudge Lady chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is so0o0o cool! I love the idea of them being totally casual outside the game! and I must say...THIS WAS HOT!
Luminous Blue chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Goodness, and here I was thinking I'm the only one who thought Cassandra x Raphael is one good (though non-canon) pairing! I was starting to think I made that up for my own amusement.

This fic was hilarious. You portrayed the characters well, especially considering this is intended to be a crack fic. And Cassandra's reason was just classic.

I'm totally faving this. Great job!
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
You really seem to like this pairing a lot. Why?
veno chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
this was thoroughly amusing. just oe small problem; is Sophitia really in any position to talk about Cassandra's costume? either way, great stuff.
Amber Mushi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I like her better without the skirt too. ;)

Good stuff.
KA0RI chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow, this was beyond great. Well written and indeed funny. I think a perverted Raphael suits him well. Great job, I got a laugh out of this
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Okay, first things first. Thank you so much for bringing decent, well-written fanfiction to the Soul Calibur section! It was seriously lacking in some.

I loved this fic! It had me giggling and grinning to myself right the way through, and your characterisation of Sophitia, Cassandra and Raphael were perfect. I'm not a huge fan of Raphael, but you honestly made me like him in this :)
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I got to tell you, this is really funny and I really, really enjoyed. I found it rather amusing that Raphael is a bit of a perverted sex mad gentleman and yeah, if I were Cassandra I would have blushed and made wilde excuses to Sophitia! I loved the line when she said to her sister her skirt was torn by big thorns. Great job with this!
A Wolf Named Curse chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow. That was... I will have to say, my favorite work from you yet. It was just that funny. I can't find any other words besides, wow I wish I was Cassandra sometimes 'cause she gets to be with Raphael. Man.

Well, great job. ;

-Curse
MViBritannia chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Raphael's a pervert. Seriously, he is. And if I didn't know you better, I would say that you are one too.

Lots and lots of... sizzling chemical. XD
mastersam chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Imagine what kind of excuses they'd all have to think of for missing costume pieces.

Siegfried: Um... I fell down... six flights of stairs?

Ivy would just have to say a button came loose if she showed up naked. I really like it, though. Nice and funny, and the raunchiness adds to the humor. Great job!