Reviews for Midnight Observation
bjaxstriker chapter 1 . 5/29
Wow, amazing! I know you said it's hard to write serious compared to crack stories but I think your story is a much needed breath of fresh air among all of said crack stories. I think you captured Lelouch and CC perfectly and showed the romance in the perfect way for them. I wish there were more stories out there as romantic yet characteristically sound as this one, and I'll definitely be looking out for your other work. Write on!
Hunter's Way chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
ahhhh I mean awwww
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
crangelique chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Sweet. :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I think you got their characters perfectly spot on. I know Lelouch isn't usually soft, but he's shown to have a soft spot for both Nunnally and C.C. Anyway, this was really sweet! I really like how Lelouch was there for C.C., because yes, he does care for her, despite being overly selfish at times. Your descriptions were very well-done and beautiful. They really helped me to see what was going on in my head.

Great job! :D
Mooneater chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I'm really sure that C.C.'s the type of person that will never show emotion (even in sleep, probably due to centuries of solitude). Great story, hoping for more from you!
BLANK chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
... :D ?
midnight leo chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Midnight Leo
Noble6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Very Good Story.
spring smoothie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So sweet. You did a great work! Loved it! :)
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I think that was the perfect setting for Lelouch to show his care for her.
Meow chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
this was quite good
lavista chapter 1 . 6/8/2009

The setting of the story is really simple, but the way things are described makes it memorable. It sort of puts the reader inside the room with C.C and Lelouch. I also liked the fact the the characters stay close to how they were portrayed in the anime. Smooth language,too. Please do keep writing. Thanks for the enjoyable read. 3
MeaningAwaits chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I think this was truly amazing. I commend thee ;)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I thought this was very sweet!