Reviews for Mentally Scarring
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"stark white hospital gown" :). As expected, great writing and ooc-ness. Kudos
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw! This was really cute:) Make a sequel please!
Jane Wen chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
O my gosh that was great!
MonMaskedAnge chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
hahah.. that was really cute! i loved the bit about tony looking like he'd been punched in the stomach.. that was great.
kitty2399 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This was SO GREAT!

This was one of the best one shots I've read, and let me tell you, I've read a few one shots! lol.

This was SO well done! I loved it! You have to put more in this story!

Very well done, I hope to hear more soon! :)

Kitty2399
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
very good!

Loved Tony in this :)

Cheers

AJ
alafemmefatale chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
hahaha loved it, captures the characters very well, well done!
biscuit1226 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
short but caring and cute i loved it
4persephone chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was goregeosly done. I think most peopel forget how Tony lost his parents, and the way you touch on the traumatic reaction he might have when hearing pepper's been in a crash was spot on, even if she wasn't seriously injured.

All that said, you HAVE to write a sequal to this. IF only to show what kind of curiousity and backlash his disappearance caused at the press conference. If even one of those reporters was smart enough to realise how significant his taking off was, the society page could start getting some serious new fodder.
rebirthfry chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Ah.. you could have made her a bit more injured...and added a chapter about how the press says all kinds of stuff about Tony Stark's state of mind...and are they a couple...

That could be so fun...Not the over the top hospital drama like you have clearly avoided, just something more and then back at the mansion with gossip galore and Tony and Pepper get a good luagh out of it...hook up and toy with the press!

What do you think eh?
larazzledazzle chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
cute, very unique and good idea of pepper getting into an accident. good catalist for tony to show how he feels. leaving in the middle of a press conf. is telling too. if you've decided to not continue with this, you could start your next story from here and be about t&p reacting to the media making a big deal about him leaving.
staarss chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Really great ficlet! I love the worry you created for Tony, and the anger Pepper had for him leaving the press conference...

Great job! I hope you have a follow-up :)
sarafina chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
great chapter hope there is more to come