Reviews for Thrice
Bubbles of Colours chapter 4 . 4/27
This entire fic was so beautiful. Reading about James and Lily always brings tears to my eyes.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 3 . 4/27
God, James u.u
forever4 chapter 4 . 1/23
Aw poor Sirius :P haha
Anyway, good story. Thanks for sharing! I do this the conversation between lily and snape was the weakest out of all your chapters though. Maybe I feel that way because this is potentially the last conversation ever between the two, and there was so much more potential. So much they could have said, so m they could have said but didn't (and just thought) but as it was, I felt this was an almost hollow and empty conversation, and maybe you meant it that way, sort of like "everything that should be said has already been said and there's nothing more to say." But still, another more charged conversation should be chosen for the closing chapter to an otherwise outstanding story. Don't let my review get you down- I truly enjoyed the story, and I'm just trying to give you tips if you're interested.
forever4 chapter 3 . 1/23
Ooo, this has been such a thrill to read! VERY few stories can keep me as on the edge of my seat as that chapter! Starting from the slow and suspenseful conversation with Reg.
Also enjoyed how you described magical gardens in a the Alice-in-wonderland feel.

Also liked the previous chapters too. The flow of conversation is very natural, particularly in the first chapter, Lily and James *would* be talking over each other in nervousness while Dd stayed calm but serious, and you painted that perfectly.

Off I go to read the final chapter :)
purple-papoose chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
I'm usually amazingly at reviewing. All I do is favorite a story and scamper off. But. Lily and James. and the interaction! And Lily defending James from Ol Sev! LOVE. LOVE. and LOVE.
caribbeanblues chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
I agree with that guest reviewer who declared this fic canon. I want this to be canon. Because it's one of my all time favourite fics, one of those I often reread. That and I can really see something like this happening in canon.
I adore your Lily, and your James is wonderful, and I love how you write them and how you write their relationship. I love all the similarities between Regulus and Sirius, I love Lily's conversation with Snape and how no one can mess with her, I love how Sirius just floos in and starts rumaging through their kitchen...I love everything about this fic.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
This is amazing. One of the best James/Lily fics I've ever read. Most of the fics don't focus on the war, but even when they do...well, it's just not well written, unfortunately. But you, you did a fantastic job.
I think you nailed Lily and James, and other characters like Regulus and Snape, are also great. And I love how you wrote James and Lily's relationship, that's how I imagine them interacting with each other.
Just...really great story. Thank you for writing it.
You deserve more reviews.
Chibi-Lill chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Hi! I fancied beeing the 100th reviewer :) I like this quite a lot, they're deep down in war and yet trying to live.
PortiaBennet chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Beautiful sorry, chapter four was probably my favourite though. A really lovely fic, good work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
i declare this fic canon the rest of you can all go home
Prongs chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This is just wow! I cant believe i dint come across such a good piece of writing earlier.. Your fic's concept is so good, and so is your writing style. You captured Jily's relationship and their characters oh so well.. I really really liked it. Perfect.. Great going! :)
GwenCThompson chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
So even though this was written so long ago... I still thought I'd tell you it's perfect and it flowed so well and it nearly made me weep thinking about how they die and you characterized them so well.
xSymnia chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Where do I begin with this?

Simply, it is beautiful. I adore it. From a relatively simple concept, you have captured Lily and James perfectly - they are not flawless, nor is their relationship straight out of a YA novel. They're real. The darkness and threat of their era looms overhead and is a presence in their minds, not a silly backdrop like in so many others. I love the tension between the Death Eaters and Lily and James, particularly the second 'defiance', and was honestly surprised to see Snape at the third!

Also, fact that the three defiances were intertwined and not separate occurrences as I see so many other stories treat them - a nice change. The mixture of humour and lighter-hearted moments with the drama was very good.

On top of this, you are a brilliant storyteller and your writing really flows to make me crave the next paragraph, the next chapter. Shame that it was only four chapters long!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

-xSymnia
Jeremia chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I LOVE THIS. So much. It's structured very well. I particularly like the last chapter - it seems so canon.
pinchofimagination chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
I don't know if you still read these, but I thought this writing was unbelievably phenomenal, and I loved every single second. You have an indescribable talent with words, and should never give up your writing. Have a great day!:)