Reviews for 3rd ROCK FROM THE SUN: Uncle's Dick!
Halfred Askold chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Not bad. I always loved My Favorite Martian. And I liked 3rd Rock. Shouldn't this also be in Crossovers? I liked the story, but maybe the referring to MIB got a bit much. Ending was interesting, but a little weak I thought. I can see how you set it up for more chapters.

Rate: B-
AllyCat214 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I LOVE 3RD ROCK AND MY FAVORITE MARTIAN! LOVE IT!
Alien51 chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
This was not only really funny, especially so for someone who not only watched MY FAVORITE MARTIAN as a kid, but watched 3rd ROCK from the beginning to the end, then bought both boxed sets, BUT it actually came up with some pretty neat character revelations that went right along with these two "universes".

The only thing I found that was at all incorrect was having Dick say "Oh, God! A Martian!", instead of his usual "Oh, my God!"...other than that, these were right on the money! Even down to Uncle Martin's quasi scientific explanations for how this or that worked AND revealing the "real" Martin. Priceless!

A really funny, well done story combining two funny alien characters from some 30 or so years apart.
Felicia chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
That was an interresting wierd story. 3rd Rock meets my favorite martian. Wierd but good