Reviews for The Fire That Consumes Us All
sawedoffsondheim chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this- follow, favorite
slytherinslut13 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
AHHHH! He's back! Is Elphaba with him? I hope so! Your stories need to stop distracting me from real life... starting... you know what? Screw it. *continues reading happily*
Miz636 chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Wow. Just... wow.

An amazing tale in the wonderful world of Oz.

Well written and thought out. Just an amazing story to read. I didn't want to stop as I read it.

Definitely a favorite of mine. I'm off to read the sequel!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 30 . 1/17/2011
The perfect ending to a perfect story. *cries happily*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 27 . 1/17/2011
I know what you mean about writing wedding scenes. Every time I try, it ends up turning into a lost cause, so I end up just skipping ahead from the proposal to a couple weeks or months or whatever AFTER the wedding. Well, except this one time, I did the proposal, then wrote about the time between that and the wedding, then skipped a month or two and moved to after the wedding, but you get the idea.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
I love Fiyero, "Shut up and kiss me, woman!" lol, that is so him! you should draw a pic of Boq in the armor and post it on DA, or have you already? idk, but i'm having a bit of trouble picturing it in my head for some reason.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
How the hell indeed?
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Oooooh, not good, not good, not good!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
"You know, I think I liked it better when your jaw was rusted shut."
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
"Pleased to meet you, Simba!"

"It's Osio. Are you partially deaf?"

"It's just a joke. Hunk, they don't know anything about Disney here, either."

"Sorr-y." And last chapter,

"'Aw, I thought the scars made me look badass!'" "'Hey, sleeping beauty! Speaking of which, I was just about to wake you with a kiss! But, I guess I can still kiss you when you're awake, too.'"

Oh yeah, he is DEFINATLY Fiyero's modern counter-part.

"...Glinda then forced him to lay down on his back..." What would we do without her?

"
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Well, this certainly explains a lot.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
*chuckles* Ah...Figures he'd greet her that way.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
*chuckles quietly to self and shakes head slightly* Oh...Fiyero, Fiyero, Fiyero...Where would we be without you?...What would we do without you in our lives to cheer us up with your ridiculous remarks and silly antics when all hope seems lost?
Fabela chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
Very good chapter! u know the simile u used a wave of exhaustion hit her like a typhoon it is very good but u have used it quite a few times so might i suggest coming up with a different one to mix it up
Fabela chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
DON'T WORRY HUNK IMMA COMMIN! seriously though does she really think hunk is gunna give in to a little torture? NEVER! this one is really good especially the gloq scene super cute! u say u r no good at romantic stuff but u r wrong cause u ROCK!