Reviews for Season 8
Guest chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
This was so great. First of all, you are a really good writer. But you also stayed very true to the show. The plots and dialogue were plausible, and I felt like I could have been watching an actual episode. But what I loved most was the way you were true to the characters. I could actually see and hear them all saying and doing these things. So awesome! You also wrote some things that I always imagined happening after the show. I always thought that Willow and Oz would get back together. I am a big Tara fan, and I love that Joss made a lead character gay and showed more of their relationship than was precedented at the time on TV, but I have always, always shipped Willow and Oz. Oz is one of my favorite and most underrated characters of all time, and they were just PERFECT together. But you still payed homage to Tara, which I liked. And BANGLE! I always knew that he would become human. I mean, it's a prophecy, you can't just sign destiny away on the dotted line. And even though I ship Bangle over Spuffy, I have always been a fan of Spike and Buffy's relationship, how it affected the characters and the show. Plus, Spike is just plain awesome. And Buffy would SO hit him when she found out he was alive and never told her. And now I am so excited/scared to read season 9!
Emily chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
I want to less of Dawn and more of Willow and her magickal abilities. I love your story so far,and plaease keep Tara dead. I hope this story keeps going on the track its in and dosnt change to much.
Jhiz chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I am never sure how often folks read comments on creations that were completed so many years ago but in case you do read them, I feel the quality of this story so far deserves the notice of a review. This is a well conceived piece and the writing is very smooth. It is cringe-free for a nit picky reader like I find myself to be.
I will try to enjoy this even if you do exclude Spike as being farther in the love continuum than I personally interpret. Personally, your writing is creative enough and enjoyable enough to forgo my inherent preference of coupling. I am enjoying the emphasis on Oz. He is a cool character. I really look forward to reading more of this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Xena Avenger chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
Wow, I admit I didn't read the whole story, only the last few chapters, but it's kinda freaky how similar it is to my story. (Honestly I did write mine before reading yours.) How does that saying go, great minds think alike. Even the names for the future kids, I hadn't written it yet but I was thinking Oz and Willow should have kids names Dan and Tara.

Kinda, almost mad your story is written better though... o well, I like it. I'll check out season 9.

(I've only read a few of the Buffy comics, but I already like your version better.)
Melissa chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
You write my favorite is awesome. This is my second time reading it and my favorite character is oz so needless to say I loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
Best fan fiction I ever read... gotta give it to you

Keep up the Buffy and Angel stories!
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I loved the Angel and Kathy scenes. That was adorable. And I'm really glad Angel FINALLY got to be human, though I'm sure there's going to be a catch, considering you're as evil as Joss Whedon.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
I'm so glad you brought up Dawn's key-ness. I mean, seriously, in the TV series, everyone just forgets and pretends she's always been human. Its odd. And, I really think it would have been plausible for Dawn to use the amulet instead of Spike. I mean, someone with a soul who is more than human? Duh! Dawn.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
o wow, i completely forgot that this was before Origin. I was getting all excited about Dawn's potential reaction upon meeting Connor's "family." Oh well.

amazing chapter/episode, as always
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
"Mom and Dad thought cartoons were counterproductive to mental development. They used Xander as evidence to support the theory." LOL

as a response to the end: I've always wondered what would happen to a slayer turned vampire. should be interesting

and I forgot to put this in a review for the last chapter: Connor? as in CONNOR, connor? YAYAYYA. I love sane connor. (key word, sane)
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
love. cole.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
yay for xander's kind-of-ish half apology for THE LIE.

YAYYAYA for harry potter references

and the slayer history was cool
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
i love this; its well written and interesting, and I'm somehow managing to keep reading even though i'm super sleep-deprived.

i hate Kennedy, she bugs me so much.

I really like that you brought back Oz, i think his character should have been on the show longer. Or if he had got to work for Angel, that would've been cool
Signora Ted chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
Yeah, so you kept me up all night the night before my state examinations... Fun for me :L

off i go to season !