Reviews for Season 8
suki chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
I read the whole story and I'm so glad that Dawn is well and alive, that Connor is
with her forever and that Buffy and Angel are together forever finally. That is a
very good ending. Pheww!
Seonagh Guyan chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
i liked oz and willow most didnt really like it when she dated tara im hopeing they get back together do they get back together?
reynanuy chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Awesome fic, just great really. Everything from pacing, story and characters was spot on; it really felt like a season from the show. Plus you took the time to really deal with the past of the show and not sweep it under the carpet, as the man Whedon himself most times does. I loved the detail of Jeese, I always found it too weird he was never mentioned again on the show. Oz is the man here, he was a great character and it's beyond run reading him again. I did miss Alex and Cole in the latter chapters, since you started the fic with them as "stars", it was strange to have them so far into the background. The cookie speech is bull in my opinion, because you are never ready for love, nor for anything really; but still I loved how you treated that here. One thing I did not like is how the whole LA community came together for the LA battle, without any intervention or direction from Angel. It was the Fang Gang who was supposed to fight, if you were going to bail them like that, least you could do is have them come together and have Angel give his champion speech before charging ahead. It would have been as epic as awesome. The Dawn thing was also a loose end, how she managed to get into so much trouble, without Angel knowing is never explained; after all Buffy made him promise her that he'd keep both eyes on her. Knowing Angel he'd never have made that promise lightly. In any case the fic was AWESOME, such a great read and it shows how good of a writer you are. Really, thank you very much for sharing your work with us. In any case I'll be tackling the next season now, but I expect nothing short of the greatness this was ;)
hulafairy66 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hi! First of all, I really love this! Seriously, brava. I love the return of Oz, I love everything about it. I especially loved the way you really put us into Oz's head and his emotions, since we really rarely saw that side of him in the actual TV show.

Second of all, I'd like to be helpful, to allow your fan fiction to shine as much as possible- because your stories and characters deserve it. There's just a little bit of Italian in the beginning that I'd like to correct, if you don't mind. Of course, as the author, it is your prerogative whether you want to use this or not, and it really does not detract from the story, especially since no one else really cares about or speaks Italian, but I just thought you might want to know the correct Italian (unless you were deliberately using an Italian dialect that I do not know, in which case, ignore everything I've just said and am about to say). I speak Italian, because I studied it in college for two years and then spent 10 months living with Italians in Italy, attending an Italian university, and dating an Italian. Also, I'm telling you this because I really, really like Romance language grammar, and Italian grammar in particular, so this may be a bit pedantic and/or confusing, and for that I do apologize. I tried to be as clear as possible.

When Alex says "perdonate" that is the you plural form of perdonare. First, if you were trying to use the formal you singular form, the correct word would be perdoni. If you were trying to use the informal you singular form, the the correct word would be perdona, or really, perdonami, like pardon me/forgive me. However, much more common among Italians is the verb scusare, for the formal you singular, mi scusi, and the informal you singular, scusami. (Also, this is all the imperative form, like orders, so it's different from normal preset tense conjugation.) I think your character would use the informal you singular because when young Italians meet each other and talk in a casual setting they always use the informal, even if it's the first time they're meeting.

For "my name is" you pretty much got the verb right, and you didn't use a pronoun, which is absolutely correct, but it's reflexive and there's no apostrophe. It's "mi chiamo".

So, to me, your character would say, "ah, scusami! Mi chiamo Alexandria..."

Again, no one else really cares about this, barely anyone speaks Italian or really cares about its grammar, I just really like Italian, grammar, and languages in general. I'm guessing you probably speak French, or possibly Spanish, since they use a formal you plural when meeting someone for the first time. In Italian the formal you singular is actually the he/she form. However, I'm sure it would not surprise you that Italians are very friendly people, so you really only use the formal with waiters/shop people, people you bump into on accident, professors, and older/much older people (like my Italian ex-boyfriend's grandpa, or his parents the first time I met them) as a sign of respect.

Anyway, that ends today's grammar lesson! I hope it wasn't too confusing or too much of a bore! I really like the details of all this stuff, but I can get a bit dogmatic.

I loved your piece, and I hope you keep writing! I haven't yet finished this fanfic, but I'm going to keep reading it! My friend recommended it, because she freaking loved it, and I'm so glad she sent me the link! You're awesome and so is your story!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
This was so great. First of all, you are a really good writer. But you also stayed very true to the show. The plots and dialogue were plausible, and I felt like I could have been watching an actual episode. But what I loved most was the way you were true to the characters. I could actually see and hear them all saying and doing these things. So awesome! You also wrote some things that I always imagined happening after the show. I always thought that Willow and Oz would get back together. I am a big Tara fan, and I love that Joss made a lead character gay and showed more of their relationship than was precedented at the time on TV, but I have always, always shipped Willow and Oz. Oz is one of my favorite and most underrated characters of all time, and they were just PERFECT together. But you still payed homage to Tara, which I liked. And BANGLE! I always knew that he would become human. I mean, it's a prophecy, you can't just sign destiny away on the dotted line. And even though I ship Bangle over Spuffy, I have always been a fan of Spike and Buffy's relationship, how it affected the characters and the show. Plus, Spike is just plain awesome. And Buffy would SO hit him when she found out he was alive and never told her. And now I am so excited/scared to read season 9!
Emily chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
I want to less of Dawn and more of Willow and her magickal abilities. I love your story so far,and plaease keep Tara dead. I hope this story keeps going on the track its in and dosnt change to much.
Jhiz chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I am never sure how often folks read comments on creations that were completed so many years ago but in case you do read them, I feel the quality of this story so far deserves the notice of a review. This is a well conceived piece and the writing is very smooth. It is cringe-free for a nit picky reader like I find myself to be.
I will try to enjoy this even if you do exclude Spike as being farther in the love continuum than I personally interpret. Personally, your writing is creative enough and enjoyable enough to forgo my inherent preference of coupling. I am enjoying the emphasis on Oz. He is a cool character. I really look forward to reading more of this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Xena Avenger chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
Wow, I admit I didn't read the whole story, only the last few chapters, but it's kinda freaky how similar it is to my story. (Honestly I did write mine before reading yours.) How does that saying go, great minds think alike. Even the names for the future kids, I hadn't written it yet but I was thinking Oz and Willow should have kids names Dan and Tara.

Kinda, almost mad your story is written better though... o well, I like it. I'll check out season 9.

(I've only read a few of the Buffy comics, but I already like your version better.)
Melissa chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
You write my favorite is awesome. This is my second time reading it and my favorite character is oz so needless to say I loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
Best fan fiction I ever read... gotta give it to you

Keep up the Buffy and Angel stories!
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I loved the Angel and Kathy scenes. That was adorable. And I'm really glad Angel FINALLY got to be human, though I'm sure there's going to be a catch, considering you're as evil as Joss Whedon.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
I'm so glad you brought up Dawn's key-ness. I mean, seriously, in the TV series, everyone just forgets and pretends she's always been human. Its odd. And, I really think it would have been plausible for Dawn to use the amulet instead of Spike. I mean, someone with a soul who is more than human? Duh! Dawn.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
o wow, i completely forgot that this was before Origin. I was getting all excited about Dawn's potential reaction upon meeting Connor's "family." Oh well.

amazing chapter/episode, as always
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
"Mom and Dad thought cartoons were counterproductive to mental development. They used Xander as evidence to support the theory." LOL

as a response to the end: I've always wondered what would happen to a slayer turned vampire. should be interesting

and I forgot to put this in a review for the last chapter: Connor? as in CONNOR, connor? YAYAYYA. I love sane connor. (key word, sane)
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 6/25/2012