Reviews for Heros at Heart
MidnightDeath666 chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
nice fic so far but you should try updating soon
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Great Story PLZ PLZ Update it SOON! I WANT see if Sora get poor Kairi back to her self
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
great chapter
Watermelonsaregood chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Thanks for updating so quickly. :)
coolmegan123 chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Sounds like Kairi's not giving up on trying to get at Veran. She's a pretty strong girl, huh?
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Watermelonsaregood chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Sounds really promising! That was a short chapter but a good one! Can't wait for more!
wwecat chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
this is a very good story, i hope you update soon. also, i like the use of unique names. (my name happens to be dante'!) anyway, updae soon. later
coolmegan123 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Wow! Sounds like a rough and emotional past. Should be interesting! How come Kairi keeps passing out? Is she sick, or does Veran have some kind of effect on her? Can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing!
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
coolmegan123 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
So she's in Atlantica? I wonder what she's planning... this chapter's suspenseful to! Wonder how they're going to confront her. Question: Where in the time period of the Kingdom Hearts games does this story take place, if it is in that timeline? Is it after KH1, but before Castle Oblivion? (This is of course if it's in the KH timeline)

Please keep writing!
coolmegan123 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Wow. Suspenseful. Sounds like another adventure is about to start up! Please keep writing!
xMio.chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
aw, oh so FLUFFY! i luvs it, if really good

have a cookie (: :)

luv Kairi8013

x
coolmegan123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow! Kairi fighting nobodies! Awesome! I can't wait to hear more! Please keep writing!