Reviews for Inner Obstacle
AlexandraClearwater chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Chapter 4:

I have to say, this chapter ended with one heck of a cliffhanger, perhaps the mother of all cliffhangers - "his hands still raised in an aborted motion that could have been meant either to reject, or to embrace." I thought that line was beautiful and poignant.

In fact, I found the entire scene between Naruto and Gaara gripping and I loved the intricate play between their body languages and their emotions and dialogues. It is most uncanny that I could so vividly see, with my mind's eyes, their every movement when they were having the conversation, as well as the ebb and flow of the torrents of emotion associated with each. I could see the hope soaring in Gaara like a corporeal thing when Naruto was "professing his love" only to be dashed at the very end with the words "just like the brother I never had."

Out of all the Gaara and Naruto stories, this is one of the top few that I fervently wish would get finished. Falling in love with a fiction could be quite the cruel love affair; you physically miss the characters in that world that the author created, wanting to see more of them, wanting them to live on, hoping they are well. But like a cruel lover, the fiction no longer graces you with its presence and you are left pining.

I notice that this fiction hasn't been updated for a while now. I want to take a moment to wish you well in whatever your current endeavor is in life and I want you to know that your work left a mark in someone's life and even when you are not looking, there are still people reading your creation, your story. I yearn to see Gaara and Naruto alive and well and finally find that elusive happiness in your story. I hope one day they will.
Aoi Souichirou chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPPIE! PLEASE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Pls ppppllls update this q.q
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Man... why did you not finish? Why!?
cyhap chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
OMG whyyyyyy aren't you updating! please continue updating! you can't just leave the story like this! i need to know what happens next! i'm begging youuu update!
konatachan603 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
You just tortured the hell out of me! What possessed u to be so sadistic to ur readers! (or at least me) I just finished reading this chapter sitting in a taxi and my squeals of disappointment were probably freaking my friends out. PLEEEEEEAAAAASSEEEEEE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOON lol I kinda want to keep my sanity
MethodOfInsanity chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Argh UPDATE! You're such a freaking tease when it comes to these just when you think it's gonna start in some sexy yaoi smooching time I'm left with a cliffhanger! But I guess I can wait since sparing an idea and writing a whole story of it can be pretty troublesome and with real world problems you deserve so excuse as to why you shouldn't be pounded in the ass by raging fangirls with pitchforks (...ew. Bad mental images...) Unless you're just refusing to not write out of pure laziness, then I say "Bring on the pitchforks!" Although with all seriousness I can't wait till the next update (:
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
noooooo...wheres the next chappie?
Merme chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Whyyyy? Why aren't there any more chapters? *cries*
Malene chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
love this story :) waiting for more
Fentown chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I logged in after a long time of being logged out just to write this :P

Thank you for writing such an enthralling... but most of all candid story. It's writing like this that makes me grateful for Ff /

Also, update whenever you have another chapter! :D
Annie-Mae chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOOOOON! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

!
prettypurpletiger chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Okay, I read the entire story before reveiwing and this was amazing! I completely forgot about the anime/manga and was totally ENGROSSED in the world that you created with your words! When Each chapter ended I was praying that there was another one. I know you started this story over a year ago with no updated but please finish it. I have to know how it ends. Heck, I will print this sucker out and put it on the bookshelf its so good. as a matter of fact you are a fantastic author. it was another story of yours that actually had me looking ( and reading) all of your other ones.
hallopoppit32 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Awesome! I can't wait till the next chapter :D
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Man, all of your stories end at the most interesting parts...without further updates! So evil...