Reviews for Dear Neal
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh shit...you made me cry. This was really moving. Kel seemed a bit OOC when she swore, but that might just be me being anal. Really fantastic job writing this! It really was extremely sad at the end. A bittersweet moment.
yay chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I think this would have been better if filled out more, but at the same time the brevity gives it a certain repetetiveness that makes it flow well.
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Sad... but good, very good.
DomLuver chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
aw

you made me cry

poor kel and neal

its so depressing

but i love it
Fionavar of Queenscove chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Well, it wasn't as good as some of your others, but all in all, a pretty good fanfic. And of course I always love K/N! Keep on writing!
Faerytastrophe chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
...D: I think I'm going to go cry now. (Wish I could've seen Neal's replies, but I think it makes it angst-y-er this way.)
Tamora Pierce Junior chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
OMISGSOH! That is so sad... and pretty. I can't believe Neal wouldn't go back to her though! ANd I don't think kel would have called him a 'sneaky bastard' but anyway it was cool

TPJ!
Infallible.Mirage chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
How do I know you wrote it well? Because I just knew what the letters from Neal in between would have said ~
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
very good, i think it would have been better to see neal's responses however, either way, it was great!
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was so moving...It was written very simply, with no frills, and it worked very well! I like how you told it in a series of letters. Beautiful. (:
Bookflower chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Yeah, its angsty. I guess its slightly haunting too, though I'm not quite sure why...

I'm notcompletely sure I understood, or did you mean to leave it open to interpretation. To me it seemed like Neal married her because she was his friend, and he couldn't see her hurt, but he wasn't in love with her. He didn't purposefully neglect her, they just never had that much of a really close relationship. I guess it would be difficult with him galleventing off being a knight, what she always wanted to do...

Anyhow, that's how I saw it. 'm not sure that's how I was meant to see it, but hey...
Little Free Eagle chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Very interesting! But i wish you made the letters longer or something.
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
unusual format - interesting and quite good :)
jayley chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
well, it was good. of course then u killed her and i can't exactly like that
hyperbookworm chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was really really well done. I know you said it was a oneshot, but would you consider doing Neal's letters to Kel? *hyperbookworm