Reviews for Whispers
maxia2203 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Simply wonderful, fantastic, lovely, great!
TrueSalvation chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ah that was really sweet and cute! I like how you tied in the fact with Chidori being a Whispered and having Sousuke 'whisper' that he loved her. So perfect and well done! Great little one shot and had me smiling all the way to the end X3
unkeptsecret chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Usually, anything lime makes me blush too hard to keep reading. That said, you have a way of including details that make the story sexy and sweet instead of smutty. The dialogue sounds true to the characters as well. Well done.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
"Why is it that all of my FMP fics end up being about sex?"

Hahaha, that is so true! Hahahaha :D

Extrememly sweet and sexy! I liked it very much. _
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I swear you have made me a fan of your fics X3

radicaledward chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
so sweet! i really liked this (and that foreward makes me want to check out your other stories!)
aviane13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
that's Whispered alright _ i love the part when he whispered the sweetest thing...
moliu chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like all of your stories!
Shanang chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
arggh... giggles.. hahahaha
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I like.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
M, yes, soft and delicious! And I loved how he stopped her short with that whispered confession in her ear. It was all because he loved her... *happy swoon*
Bosque Von Norge chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love your FMP fics! it is so sweet the way sosuke cares for Kaname also anyways keep up the writing! :)
LaChoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love this take on Sousuke. How he whispers because he does love her, and tries to control himself. Ah man, you write him so well.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »