Reviews for Centennial Charmed
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was definitely a better ending then centennial charmed was. Love this!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i've never seen centennial charmed (one of the beauties of becoming a fan via tnt reruns is that you can check wikipedia and find out what episodes are likely to make you yell at the TV; all of the s.5 episodes before this and all s.4 past charmed and dangerous fall into this category - though i did watch the s.4 ones once) but knowing what i do about it, this is a fantastic alternate. i love psyche, she's an interesting character.
Pudding-Chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Pretty good, I loved it, lol.
EdwardHasMyHeart chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was the best Centennial Charmed rewrite I have ever read! I loved it!) You should continue to write more stories as good as this one! Phoebe and Cole are my favorite couple! This was great! I'm looking forward to read more of your stories!
Joleca chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
(Yes, I know it’s a little ironic to say “God bless” after writing a thing about three witches and a lovely demon…but work with it.)

OK, then... how about "Blessed Be".

Thank you so very much for righting such a horrible wrong! This is an ending I can live with.. Phoebe and Cole back together and still in love.. What more could I ask (except maybe more stories!)

and "Blessed Be"!
Silvermoon77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow, you don't disappoint. I'm sitting here right now with a huge grin on my face. That was such a perfect alternate ending to the episode that shall not be named. Kudos.
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 6/11/2008's good, I liked it, wonderfully written and a good plot. You're right, it is a bit out there but the best stories are!

Best Wishes

Holli x

P.S. Congrats to the couple with the baby xD