Reviews for Forgiving, Forgetting, and Maybe Some Flirting
CynthiaW chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I enjoy rereading this. I hope to see an update of this collection of fics soon, after such a long hiatus.
Chicky chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Oh god I can't get enough of this but it hasn't been updated in years *uncontrollable sobbing* I really loved the way you wrote Vlad in this and the previous story, you are by far my favourite Vlad writer
fanficfantasies chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Danny was there? wow... can't wait to see Danny keep an eye on them...
fanficfantasies chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Ok, I love Julia. It's decided. And I loooooove how Vlad's trying to deal with everything... man. But seriosly. Julia's a good OC. (Thank Gosh!)
fanficfantasies chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Oh my gosh. When vlad said he meet a girl, everyone elses actions... wow. It was sooooooo funny!
fanficfantasies chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
That's soooo sweet! I loved how Julia demanded her second chance... this situation seems a little like something I would do... really awesome!
fanficfantasies chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
awww! Nice! Great ending.
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! I could literally hear all of the characters (especially Shawn) say every conversation XD
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I'm a Monk fan and a Psych fan! Do a Monk crossover! DO IT! (I haven't read your Psych one yet, but it better be awesome!)
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
me like
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Dang, I don't even watch Psych and yet I loved this chapter! I want more! Shawn seems really funny by pretending to have all this false episodes!

Beans
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Jessica01 chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
What's next?
Tracey chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
its a rely good story u rely should keep righting more of it
inukagome15 chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
I've actually started watching some episodes of this show so I know who the characters are. It's really funny but unfortunately I'm alone in watching it as my family doesn't like it. They're obsessed over "House" (I'm, too, though).

It is just like Shawn to act like a complete idiot around a woman like Julie. He is such a ladies' man. *rolls eyes upwards* I think you've got his hyper-observant skills down pat, too.

Vlad's interaction with the two was also really cool. Shawn did notice something he wasn't supposed to notice, though. And unfortunately for him, that is going to earn him the world's half-ghost's attention. Are you going to touch that fact in a later chapter?

I have no idea what "Monk" is about. I've only seen a little guy with black hair in the commercials. XD

Great chapter. I really enjoyed reading this. It had tons of humor and was just all around fun to read. Terrific job!