Reviews for Touch the Stars
samfan9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
You should do more tags! I really like your AU version. Yours have more airtime for Sam. LOL!
SLITH chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow... this is an amazing story. Even though it is 1 chapter it is good and long and discriptive and holds your attention. I haven't seen any of those episodes yet but I loved how Cam was like 'your oxygen ran out' for her to say 'so it was broken'. Very nice.

SLITH
followurshadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is a fantastic story! I'm always coming back to read it! Nice work :)
Anjirika chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ha! That was great! That was totally freaking great! I loved it! Well done, the characters were written spot on. I am SO impressed! _
rightxhere chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
You know, I really liked this! Your Sam and Cam were spot on. It's a very interesting take on Sam being the one to suggest they get her, rather than Cam's. I'd been hoping for ages someone would write a story based in this ep, and here you have written a wonderful won!

Great stuff! Can't wait to read more of your fics :)
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Awesome work!
jz9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I liked this version much better, especially the part when it was Sam who suggested how Daedalus should save her, rather than reacting with fear to Cam's suggestion. I always resented it whenever the show made Sam look weak or frightful. I also enjoyed Sam’s musings on her team members. Very nicely done.
nexis44 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
great au story. you could so cont with this but either way it was really good.
mia66 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very nice and realistic story about this episode.

I always wonder why it was Sam the one that always stayed by herself or had to endure a task when her team mates were away.

and her thoughts are so her.

realy like it.