Reviews for All the Waves of the Ocean
kailthia chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
more chapters please? sadpanda if not.
hermonine chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
livinoutloud chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
Apocalypse90 chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
:( i hope this story isnt cancelled...
Almadynis chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
Cool...keep it goin'. Pweese?
Cassie-bear01 chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
aww? when you going to update? i mean its an awesome story but you dont update! i like it!
casper chapter 5 . 12/8/2001
just wanted 2 say dat were exellent!
bepalin chapter 3 . 11/3/2001
*applauds* Very nice writegirl! A very interesting plot, and the way you write is wonderfull. It takes nothing away from the story, and its very easy to read and understand. Im looking foward to reading the rest of this story, and your other work!
Neva chapter 3 . 11/3/2001
If you make this story any better, I might start to like Xavier. And then where would all of us be?
Neva chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Xavier is my muse, so stories about him always intrigue me. More please!
Eiluned chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Very good. It humanizes Professor Xavier in a way that I haven't read much. Are you planning on writing more?
mizze chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Lady X chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Oooh this is gorgeous! wanna sequel please! Funny, Charles is never the one you think of for youthful indescretions but these fics keep popping up and they often are very good and in character too. Case in point.

Why did Carla not want CX to see Stephanie? Did Carla know CX was a mutant? Will you have lots of blue furry mutants in this fic? :)

Keep writing!
liliaeth chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I don't usually like reading about X-men OC's, too many Mary Sues amongst them, but so far I like this one. I hope you're not planning to make her some all powerfull whatever, ... Anyway, I hope to see more of this soon.