Reviews for Catapults and P.V.A!
garbit chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
AWESOME! That was hilarious! So, sorry to suggest but... you kinda spelled Rogue's name wrong. In this one and I think a few of your others. It's Rogue and you spelled it Rouge which is the make up. Sorry but I'm a major Romy fan and it bugged me. Otherwise wonderful work!
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
i SO printed this out so my friend could read this. this story rocks! it was hillarious...i guess you love beating up the X-Geeks.
great job!
icing :P
p. v. a. glue...hah!
Serpent who else chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
No slash? *pouts* But still hilarious! You have no idea how reading your fics makes my life seem so much better. Yes, boom the X-geeks! Mwahahahaha! Take that Fuzzball! Fuzzy Face is no longer blu! Or furry for that matter. I can almost feel sorry for him, having glue in your hair hurts! Almost. Not worth the effort.
drakyn chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
W00t! t3h br0th3rh00d 0n3z t3h x-g33k5!1 p00r kurt, g00d thng th3y ddnt us3 bubbl3gum. ;P (l33t!)
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I LOVED IT! XD
ppieaui chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
oh ... jeez, that is probably one of the funniest things i have ever read! great job! you got both of them in character, i could TOTALLY see this as an actual ep.! i love this! _ great job!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
TO FUNNY!
OR chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Really funny fic, great story.
VFgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
i like! :) just wish they could've gotten away with it, though!
devils kiss chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Yeah! Brotherhood rulez!
Rhovanion chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
That's funny...
Red Witch chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
He! He! Love it!
someone chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
rofl cool. i was laughing most of the time, grinning the rest. there was only one problem... where was the rest of the brotherhood? other than that, awesome story. ciao!