Reviews for Within
SixPerfections chapter 28 . 6/19/2013
Always love me some Fuffy. :)
Siara Venietta chapter 28 . 10/1/2011
It's really, truly, satisfying ending. I loved what you've done with the characters and the storyline and, well, pretty much all of it. It's a great story, you can make you readers feel the flowing emotions and that's the best part. But still, I'm officially hating Kennedy right from the chapter where she finds Buffy in the training room and provoked her after she got back from Chile. And God, she doesn't even thought of apologizing to Buffy at the ending? Ugh... *ready to bite the computer screen here!*

Anyways, you've done well. Very well, as the matter of fact. Hoping to see your work in the future. XOXO! )
the.medulla chapter 28 . 3/30/2011
Wow. You wrote an amazing story. Thank you.
Stormbringer951 chapter 28 . 9/27/2010
A post-Chosen Buffy/Faith story. We have Buffy, Kennedy and Willow heading up a slayer academy, with lots and lots of potentials-turned-Slayers. Faith, meanwhile, works with the difficult ones. That's the premise.

I like the idea that Willow's spell could've gone wrong somehow, or the balance is simply exerting it's weight on the slayer army. Plus, having lots of slayers with poor impulse control is simply hilarious.

The characterization and plotline is sold believably, except for the way Kennedy is turned back into a souled vampire at the time. We're never told why she doesn't lose her slayer component, which kind of bugs me, although I like the idea of the slayer demon versus the vampire demon.

It would've been nice if you'd name-checked some of the other potentials who survived Chosen (Vi or Rona), although that's not really an issue.
VogueThousand chapter 28 . 1/31/2010
Awesome job !
Music and Reading Lover chapter 28 . 10/30/2009
I really loved this story!
PaulBlay chapter 28 . 8/19/2009
Nice story, and an interesting premise for the 'de-vamping'. There was rather a lack of logic, though. Given refrigeration there's no reason why both Faith and Buffy couldn't have had a pint taken and stored a day for a week or two (slayer healing should easily be able to keep up with that). That would give them more blood than you could physically get out of a live slayer even if you don't mind killing them.
Rosemont1021 chapter 27 . 8/12/2009
Excellent story, I was riveted. Good action and plot. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AR -Erithius chapter 28 . 8/2/2009
I really loved this story! The Kennedy and Buffy parts pissed me off but it all made me want to keep reading some how. This is a great story and you should think about making a sequel out of it but then again that's just be talking. :D You rock!
Cellen8 chapter 28 . 6/1/2009

LivinginBedlam chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
Grrs at Kennedy. Bitch.
LivinginBedlam chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
Awsome. D

Lovin this story so far. Angsty but not so much so that i wanna throttle you lmao.
LivinginBedlam chapter 4 . 4/6/2009