Reviews for Tenth Degree Burn
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
:O HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT?! I'm hopeing there is a sequel or something, cuz this was really good :D keep up the good work!
EmoCloud chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I liked this story until it ended abruptly. I like our writing style but was disappointed with the ending...
QQQniQ chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
The ending is such a tease
Saber Amane chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
oh snap! didn't see that! coming!
spiel chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Ooh this ending is just pure evil!
Thanks to canon Cloud will forget all about Zack soon after this again, way to go :(
spiel chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Well, at least Zack tried? :(
spiel chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Whoa, for a moment there I was panicking because I thought Zack would give his precious Buster away!
spiel chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Whoa, your Sephiroth is an icicle!
spiel chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Wow, Zack sure took to Cloud fast, eh? xD
spiel chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Some minor mistakes here and there, but I quite like the way you had them meet :D
Alec McDowell chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Hmm not bad. I liked how there seemed to be an established mentorship program for SOLDIERs, it was a nice way to get Cloud and Zack a lot of time together. I'm not so sure about the ending though- it was very abrupt and had no real resolution. What exactly did Hojo do to Cloud? How did Zack explain things to Aerith? Did Cloud ever forgive Zack?
amatheriz chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
gods. he forgot. ,. poor pup. at least no one died or something. and they would still be friends. }
amatheriz chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
DAMN! this chapter is too cute to not review! eeep! i'm loving this story so far. too bad i only found this now.
ChrystalSara chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Ah this was beautiful, then I went to click the next chapter and found I'm silly to have not read the A/N Because it's over- and this was such a beautiful story as well! -Still is actually, hence the favourite!

Beautiful emotional writing!
Mikol chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
That is an adorable ending. Great fic.