Reviews for When Fandoms Collide
Skates16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aww, loved all of them! Seriously, I think if I ever do get to watch iCarly ('cause we don't have Nickelodeon shows where I live), I'd ship Spam! :) 'Cause I actually really liked those ones the best!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
aww sweet! I was tagged too! yay but I can't write because I have carpal tunnel! ahh! Anyways, amazing job! these came out really fantasic, especially considering you only had the length of a song to write them.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Amazing. :):) I especially like the Troypay one. I love this idea. Great job. Awesome stories. Pretty nice taste in music, too. :):)

Hey, just wondering, what is the age difference between Spencer and Sam? I love that couple. I swear- I will watch that show one day! :):)

Amazing writing.

~Jordyn~
AutonomousAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow. Despite these all being maybe six or eight lines, they are quite powerful. Lots of angst I noticed... but they were very well written. I'm just going to take a wild guess and say you're obsessed with Sam and Spencer aren't you? :lol:

Nice work. Give me motivation to finally start mine. Probably have to wait until chapter three is done, but it should be interesting. Moliver with a hip-hop flare... xD

Nice work as usual. Grammar and all of course was fine, as you obsess over. :P The angst was good, not overwhelming. Yet I still wish you would write some fun, humourous stuff too. If only you had another story that needed to be updated... -cough-

Cheers
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Okay, so I may have only read the iCarly ones...but they were cute. Keep shippin' that Spam!
snickers3339 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
You totally rock. :)

Yay, I'm glad you did this! The Moliver ones were cute, especially #10, where I found it was quite realistic. :)

The others were cute too, don't get me wrong, but I loved the Moliver ones. _

Yay!