Reviews for The Three Words that Changed Dora's Life
The One Named MoonLight chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
*fist pump*

RANDOMNESS RULES!

*drumroll*

cotton candy the rule of ca-...worlds.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was the weirdest and most awkward story I have ever read in all my life. I love it!
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Read this about ten times already and I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING XD GOD MAN. I LOVE THIS.
drax4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
WTF have you been smoking
Sonicmario chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I nearly busted a gut at the part with the bugs. XD Aren't Dora parody's great?
Cartoonwriter1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is probably the weirdest fanfiction I've read on this website compared to this weird blues clues story I read.
ren chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
right now i'm in the mood for ?This whole story is random,but i strangely love it-like sausage.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ohmigod. You know I Never realized that. I am such an idiot. I got that roo was part of kangaroo, but now I really get it. Kanga and Roo are kangaroos. I feel like an idiot.
randomreviewer chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
WTF?This is retardingly funny... o.o bye.
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is probably one of the best crack-fics I have ever read .

-TNFG
Mello13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I loved it.
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Loved it! I'm not sure which was better, Dora getting told off or blowing up. Guess I'll say the latter, and Boots head getting lopped off and eaten. Kuddos! I HATE that show :P
Lyssita Lennon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hilarious! I love it! Amazing job :)
nony0mous chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Is it possible that you are more random than me? I'm going to have to do something about this.
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh my god...dude, what were you ON? That was seriously the most hilarious/mildly disturbing fanfic I've ever read in my entire life and I gotta say...I LOVED IT! Crack fanfic writers could learn a thing or two from you...