Reviews for Mirror
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Wow. That was very powerful. Please continue.

CT
polychloride chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw! Well. Ed does look like his father. loll
DeathMetalAlchemist423 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
:D
E.Mahiru chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Alphonse is the only one who could possibly have understood what Ed meant by that right off the bat.
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That's so tragic. He doesn't even see himself anymore? That would be horrible.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
You have to update this. It is quite good.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Ah, poor Edward. This was a great chapter.
garnet013 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
could you make another chapter
jenelric chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Aw, great job! yay for paternal goodness!
Bar-Ohki chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
I like this one.
foreverforgotten5 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Wow! That was so amazing! I love the parental-ness! It's way too adorable! X3 If you can, could you write more? Because that was SO good!

~FF5
Cold-Foxx chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Great job! There's been a lack of parental!RoyEd lately, so it's good to see someone stepping it up.

Anyways, I liked the use of emotions in these two, even though I thought it went a bit too smoothly. But that didn't bother me much, as usual. xD

Good job!
Python1984 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I really like parental Roy and Ed. Please continue writing this. Sounds good so far.
Inundation chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
This was great! I'm glad to see someone writing Parental!Royed, there really isn't enough of it.

I really like the symbolism you used, and the way you explored the darker side of Ed's feelings. The way Roy lectures him like a real father is great too.

All-together this was really well-written!

There are a couple things that I'm not sure of though, but I'm pretty sure it's more about character interpretation. Personally, I don't think neither Roy nor Ed would be able to talk about feelings too easily, even (or maybe especially) to each other. I also think that Ed might have mentally hit himself if he realized that he called Roy a father-figure.

But again, that's probably just my own interpretation.

This was a really nice fic all in all, and I might just have to read more of your work soon.
radcat38 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Poor Ed...since he was a child he has had the whole wide world on his shoulders. He really needs an outlet and someone or a lot of someones to understand him and that. I love a good parental Roy and Ed. Ed really needs an adult to lean on or at least have in his life. An adult he can trust. You captured Al so well right at the end of chaper 2. I think one of the things that helped the fans enjoy FMA so much was the personal relationships and the human touches. Glad you are bringing those into your fanfiction piece. Please continue either in this story or in others.