Reviews for Mirror
YolkyGoblin chapter 2 . 2/23
This is really good! I hope you write more like it!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Wow. That was very powerful. Please continue.

CT
polychloride chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw! Well. Ed does look like his father. loll
DeathMetalAlchemist423 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
:D
E.Mahiru chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Alphonse is the only one who could possibly have understood what Ed meant by that right off the bat.
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That's so tragic. He doesn't even see himself anymore? That would be horrible.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
You have to update this. It is quite good.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Ah, poor Edward. This was a great chapter.
garnet013 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
could you make another chapter
jenelric chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Aw, great job! yay for paternal goodness!
Bar-Ohki chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
I like this one.
foreverforgotten5 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Wow! That was so amazing! I love the parental-ness! It's way too adorable! X3 If you can, could you write more? Because that was SO good!

~FF5
Cold-Foxx chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Great job! There's been a lack of parental!RoyEd lately, so it's good to see someone stepping it up.

Anyways, I liked the use of emotions in these two, even though I thought it went a bit too smoothly. But that didn't bother me much, as usual. xD

Good job!
Python1984 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I really like parental Roy and Ed. Please continue writing this. Sounds good so far.
Inundation chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
This was great! I'm glad to see someone writing Parental!Royed, there really isn't enough of it.

I really like the symbolism you used, and the way you explored the darker side of Ed's feelings. The way Roy lectures him like a real father is great too.

All-together this was really well-written!

There are a couple things that I'm not sure of though, but I'm pretty sure it's more about character interpretation. Personally, I don't think neither Roy nor Ed would be able to talk about feelings too easily, even (or maybe especially) to each other. I also think that Ed might have mentally hit himself if he realized that he called Roy a father-figure.

But again, that's probably just my own interpretation.

This was a really nice fic all in all, and I might just have to read more of your work soon.