Reviews for HPNDP: The Golden Trio
Kyuubi No Tenshi chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Sakura, that was mean of you!

With Danny's family you can never have a boring day!
Zgogery chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Want me to continue the story?
Zgogery chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
PLZ UPDATE THIS STORY DUDE! IT IS AWESOME
Falling Star of Light and Dark chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE! I've been waiting for 2 years for the story to be updated! Please...?
bluedot chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Omg soo lookin 4wrd 2 the next chap! Love it!
narugirl369 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
OMG i LOVE this story, and the idea, and I thought that just naruto and harry P. were awesome, man, this brings back memories of that show. Anyways, keep up the good work /_\
Seiko'-Twin Kodachi - musina0 chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
wooh!

again another great chapter!

Good written

No plot-holes the size of rasenshuriken impact

Good sense of humor

damn...

very nice

I did have a few remarks, but I seem to have forgotten most of them...

-Naruto's fox was a girl at first I thought, but you kept resembling her as a 'he', or did you make a mistake at first?

-At the spar, you said Naruto was facing chakra exhaustion,...

o.0

Naruto somehow can't have that, the only thing he suffers from is the lack of stamina to control all that chakra.

*Lecture mode*

One's cells produce energy the body reforms into 2 different types: Chakra and Stamina(stupid name I'd say).

Chakra is the (normally) blue energy shinobi use to do ninjutsu, genjutsu and other cool stuff like tree-walking, etc...

Stamina is what the body uses to do taijutsu and the more it has, the better his endurance.

It is also what makes the body able to control chakra.

*end lecture mode*

Since Naruto can't possible be out of chakra thanks to the fox, it is his stamina that decided to say bye-bye (even though that is also a damn big achievement).

Sorry for this stupid long review, but I just wanted that issue removed from my liver seeing as you are definitely not the only one making that mistake!

Hope to read more of you soon!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 1/27/2010

Think you can find a way to spare Sirius? Maybe Naruto or Danny could save him.
Herald of Chaos chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I just found this fic today and am enjoying it immensely. The girl/guy interplay is right on, as is Naruto's clueless yet not specialty. Danny is wonderfully rendered and more rounded than I've seen in other cases. Also, I adore the fact that you spell check and punctuate properly. I'm not a huge grammar freak, but I don't like sloppiness either. Your style is really good; in fact, I feel like I'm actually reading a novel. Don't be nervous with dialogue. If the characterizations come naturally (which they seem to for you) dialogue follows easily. I also love the fact that no one actually one the Danny/Naruto spar. Makes a reader wonder who is really better and what you have hiding in those notebooks of yours for later. I can't wait to read more.
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
Interesting combination... Lypten likes~! -shot-

I really like that 'Dumbridge' nickname and now I sit here wondering why I never thought about it? XD

That whole classroom scene was great and Naruto all happy durning the dententions annoying the crap out of her!

-bleeding-

Keep up the great work~!
Neoninja2 chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Boo-yah so awsome it would be the best on FanFiction if you updated faster but it's still great
I-dont-like-pen-names chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
First, I would like to say sorry for not reviewing. I am in one of the areas hit by the ice-storm, and I've been without power for awhile, and I still don't have cable or internet. I'm currently using a friend's internet.

Anyways, awesome job on this chapter! The fight was imaginative, unique, not too short, and not too long. And although I am a Sakura fan and hate Sakura-bashing, what she said does sound like something she would say out of other girls liking Naruto. I guess she just hasn't connected the dots to Hinata yet.

But anyways, this was a good chapter. I enjoyed it quite much so. So, cheers to a happy 2009!
Manga-Fanatic chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
This is a really amazing story! Most of the time crossovers are pretty bad, but your is really very good. There are hardly and spelling mistakes and the grammar is very good. Overall this is a very well written story! I am wondering though are you hinting at Naruto/Sakura? I never liked that pairing, but the story is good so I guess it would make up for it! :D I can't wait to see what happens next! Sorry for not really offering critique. :D Awesome story!
iceblueangelfang chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Awesomeness! I am glad you didn't forget your ever-so-loyal readers! And of COURSE I would read it! I called the chinchillas. Apparently your screams of terror sound like Mozart to them.

PS. Happy Birthday to the totally hot and awesome Matt, AKA Mail Jeevas, from the Death Note series! XD
Bloxham chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
screw parvati and lavender, narutoxhinata all the way. update soon pls