Reviews for Out of Reach
VG LittleBear chapter 8 . 2/17
Hi, exciting pace, bonding and just enough angish ... thanks for a great read! Both Tony and Gibbs hurt and in need of rescue by McGee and Ziva, it doesn't get much better ... Thanks and cheers!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Liked the ending.
It was so right. Just Gibbs and Tony
fredsmith518 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
very much like the understated emotion at the ending, rings true
TriggerHappyJax chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Enjoyed your story! Well written & intense...thanks for the great read!
Carol Gburek chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Extremely suspenseful story. Keep on writing.
USAFChief chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Nice job. Full of suspense and hard work.

Good job. Enjoyed it.

pdf
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Wow, great story and amazing Father/Son Gibbs/Tony ending. Very well written! Nice work ;)
fighttowin1 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
WOW! Wonderfully intense, very nicely done...I liked how Gibbs & DiNozzo were able to help each other, and it wasn't all Gibbs helping Tony. Loved the ending!

Thanks for the story!
Madances chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Hi, I enjoyed your story.

Tracy
sterno chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
REALLY ENJOYED THE STORY. WELL WRITTEN, SHORT ENOUGH AND ACTION PACKED. LOVE TONY AND GIBBS HELPING EACH OTHER OUT AND AS FATHER/SON RELATIONSHIP. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
yathink1123 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Yes...will keep an eye out for more of your adventures. You have "nailed" the Gibbs/DiNozzo relationship and it is refreshing to read work that is so close to the relationship that is shown on the tv program.
Net Sparrow chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Best scene of course when Gibbs fixes the broken arm and Tony cuts the bullet out of Gibbs. but nice whumping throughout the whole story. And excellent Tony with Gibbs, when they must depend on each other. Great story, really enyoyable.
cheekymice chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
*stands and applauds*

Absolutely fabulous from start to finish.

Absorbing and totally compelling.

Thanks for writing a such a great read darling.

Cheeks

xx
msdarque chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Really interesting and fascinating story!

It was fun to read and the characters were well portrayed.. felt like I truly was watching another episode of NCIS. :D

Congrats and lots of stars!
SmileyDJingles chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Great story! Not a Tibbs story, that made me happy. I don't like Tibbs stories. Great father/son story!