Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: A New Darkness
Niwaju chapter 34 . 3/27/2017
I think I'm gonna love it
Niwaju chapter 32 . 3/27/2017
Actually this is from when Revan died. I felt REALLY bad. Please don't put anything like that in your stories again!
Lordofchaos2 - Wishingvielwolf chapter 160 . 2/23/2017
wow long good and sad at end I'm bummed out DL mark died but still he got to say his last goodbyes great story read the last time also great now I'm going to the next if it's even there hope it is I'm still courouse on what happens next keep up the good writing dud
jacob chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
why is hunter the evil spy good story though
Hunter of the sea chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
it not boring it exciting
madrac chapter 59 . 2/27/2012
Nice chapter! cld i get the full chapter please?
Game Sorcerer chapter 160 . 10/6/2010
So, DL Mark makes the ultimate sacrifice, but he comes back to life in the next story? Alright then.

I liked this story a lot! I'll be reading the next one soon!

I recently updated for Forgiveness, tell me if you like it!
cp298120 chapter 133 . 9/12/2010
wow wryach is back. before this i just saw the fight for lova as a litlle side adventure and a way to introduce a few new characters. now your incorporating that story though. very clever.
cp298120 chapter 110 . 9/8/2010
i hadnt even realized that u wrote this before dawn of the dragon. this story seemed creative at first but now...wow man your quite the writer.
cp298120 chapter 94 . 9/6/2010
im honestly starting to question ur opinion on gays at this point and i dont like it.
cp298120 chapter 89 . 9/6/2010
wow ur kill happy around these chapters
cp298120 chapter 84 . 9/6/2010
Time passed by. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, hours felt like days, days felt like weeks, weeks felt like months, months felt like years, years felt like decades, decades felt like centuries, centuries felt like millenniums, millenniums felt like infinity. Literally speaking, it was more then an hour before Godith and Grace came out with Elva on a cart.

lol you gots good jokes.

p.s. for killing elva i shall rip out ur pubes 1 by 1 and stab u in the eyes with them all. good day
cp298120 chapter 76 . 9/4/2010
every good spyro fic needs an ember. lol XD rofl
cp298120 chapter 59 . 9/1/2010
A/N: This Chapter contains Sex Scenes. Readers Discretion is Advised. If You are not Mature enough, then don't fucking read it! Really this is more mature then the other lemons that I have done. If you don't like it, then don't review this chapter. If you do...I don't want to know what you did.

lol man
ZOCK chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this is the biggest story i have seen and its a good read