Reviews for The Difference Between Shadows and Darkness
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/25
A bloody Ra damned brilliant one though.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/25
though this seems redundant now... malik should be the alter ego's name. it just sounds better ya know?
Icewolfstar chapter 19 . 3/15
Please make next chapter this story is AMAZING
Forgive and forget, mate. XDDDDDDDD
Vi-Violence chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Why is this marked as complete?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Very good story so far. On to the next chapter.
YamiLuna chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
NO! How could you abandon it at this moment, the moment we've been waiting for since chapter 1? I can't believe it! I simply can't believe it! How could you? This is such a huge let down. I can't even say. Well, I could, but it would contain a lot of explicatives. I just... I'm so disappointed.
moonlight8267 chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Cant wait to see what happened next! :)
YamiLuna chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
anonymous chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
You must get a lot of reviews telling you PLEASE UPDATE and it probably annoys you but I really really love this story and I hope you continue or at least put it up for adoption. Thanks!
Anon chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I realize you must have moved on from YGO for quite some time but I still really hope you get back to this someday. This is a story I'll reread once every few months and try to imagine what's next, but it'd be so much better to read what you thought of, even if it does remain unfinished. Just not this cliffhanger!
Donteatacowman chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Aah! Yes, you are evil! But I'm sure the other reviewers have voiced my cries for "WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AAAH SUCH A CLIFFIE!"

I came here after reading your YGO/House fic for the fifth time or so (one of my longtime favourites), and this didn't disappoint. I really wish I could find out what happened-we JUST got to the good part! Ahaha. Thanks for writing this though; it was really good!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Please write a new chapter. This story had such good momentum to it. Please write the big reveal of shadow magic to the wizards. It's always interesting to read.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!