Reviews for The Difference Between Shadows and Darkness
Oceantears2 chapter 19 . 1/2
This was beautifully written and had an amazing gripping plot. You did a very good job with it.
MildlyObsessed chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
I can't describe how amazing this was, and how infuriated I am that it was abandoned at such a cliffhanger...
susanne chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for leaving this here so we can cone back from time to time and enjoy your fantastic story. It hurt to read your decision but I accept it. Sadly we were not enogh to give you the power to continue. So please leave it here so we can enjoy it. Thank you.
SomniumofLight chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
Oh man, it sucks that you abandoned the fic here! This is a major cliffhanger to leave off on! Still, it was a good read, and I'm certainly going to be re-reading it eventually!
please chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
please can you keep it going i love this story and have been waiting for you to update
please chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
please one more chapter or finish it
ParanoidSylph chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
Oh my GOD, I can't believe you stopped it there! I usually read abandoned longfics thinking I'll just get bored and look for something else to occupy myself with, but not this time. This story had me right on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it, it's got to be one of the best, most engaging YGO/HP crossovers I've ever read, and it's not even finished.

If you ever decide to pick up this project again, I'll definitely be coming back for more.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/17/2016
I know you've abandoned this, but I'm so annoyed at this cliffhanger seriously ahhhh. If you ever do go back to revise this or continue it, I'll be waiting! Thanks for writing a decent story though, it's a good mixture of Harry Potter and Yu-Gi-Oh without being too focuses on one or the other. Thanks for writing this, and for leaving it up so we can still read it :) x
Guest chapter 19 . 3/4/2016
AAUGGHHHHHH! FUCKING UPDATEE! SOOOOOOOOOOON!
Hg247 chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
I love your story!
The dynamics between the yugioh and the harry potter charakters are so well written an so hilarious
And the fact that that your story after so many chapter is still so exciting tell a lot about your writing style ;)
And uhhh thats what I call a real dramatic cliffhanger. And poor Ryou T-T
Cant wait for the next chapter. Hope you can write it soon.
SpiderRealm chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Loved the chapter!
Love the houses they were sorted into and I love how Bakura and Yuugi were pulled into their soul rooms! I hope Bakura tells them what the hat told him, I really hope he doesn't decide to keep this to himself! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Loved the chapter!
While I love that they're hanging around Draco and his friends, I can't help but feel that they're up to something, that maybe their parents had instructed them to gain Yuugi and his friends trust. I hope nothing bad happens to them because of this friendship! D:
SpiderRealm chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Loved the chapter!
Love the tension between the Shadow Mages and the Order, this was the type of drama I was looking for! :D

I love the fan-boy crush Bakura has on Harry, this ought to be an interesting year for them! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Loved the chapter!
Poor Bakura! I was surprised to see that it was a Boggart and not Yami Bakura. That was a nice touch! :D

The Weasleys better lay off of Bakura and Marik!
SpiderRealm chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Loved the chapter!
Love that they will be learning Occlumency! And I just realized that this will be the year Umbridge will be the defense teacher! If she dares lay one filthy finger on any of their heads, I hope Yami pulls her soul into the Shadow Realm! No doubt that that will happen!