Reviews for The Difference Between Shadows and Darkness
DGtnsl chapter 17 . 2/18
Well... That was quite horrifying. You know, I had almost forgotten about the whole "increasing instability" thing with Ryou. I wonder how much worse it'll get before the others notice.
DGtnsl chapter 13 . 2/18
I love the continuous references to Slytherin house being like the Mafia, hilarious!
Kaiba has laid down some excellent points. He won't fall for any BS from his house mates. His comparison between the anti-Slytherin views and anti-Muggle views was pure gold!
Excellent job Marik! Good thing he has the Necklace, huh?
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 2/17
Ryou has a pet! Having one will definitely help him.
I love the banter in this fic so much!
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 2/17
Kaiba! I loved that line about him clinging to his laptop. Poor guy gets hit in the head by the Staff, starts seeing Yugi/Yami's spirit forms, and abruptly gets slapped in the face (metaphorically) by magic.
The Ring is in a towel with duck tape - that's just hilarious.
Hopefully Marik and Ryou are there already, so they'll have some (kind of?) friendly faces around after their ordeal.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 2/17
My oh my, things are getting started! So, Lucius and co are headed to "Bill's" group but Bill isn't even there. I'm certain that Baggy is also a wizard, I wonder how many others at the dig-site are wizards? Not that it'll help much *consternation*. Except Ryou and Malik are there. I doubt they'll let the Death Eaters just do whatever they want.
Speaking of the Duelists, I bet Ryou is getting some feedback from his yami - could that card be a warning? Or a reach for some company after being locked in the Shadows? The feelings of loneliness point to the latter.
lol, Yami/Yugi Dueling Kaiba to stave off boredom.
Hana-Liatris chapter 19 . 1/27
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYY
ThatOneRyou chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Why do I strongly feel like the Ryou in this story accurately represents me minus cool backstory and Yami?
ZeeZombie chapter 19 . 8/11/2017
I really wish that you hadn't abandoned this story. It's one of my favorites from they ygo/hp category.
TheFluffyBakura chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
I really hope someone has adopted this story! ;w;
Oceantears2 chapter 19 . 1/2/2017
This was beautifully written and had an amazing gripping plot. You did a very good job with it.
MildlyObsessed chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
I can't describe how amazing this was, and how infuriated I am that it was abandoned at such a cliffhanger...
susanne chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for leaving this here so we can cone back from time to time and enjoy your fantastic story. It hurt to read your decision but I accept it. Sadly we were not enogh to give you the power to continue. So please leave it here so we can enjoy it. Thank you.
SomniumofLight chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
Oh man, it sucks that you abandoned the fic here! This is a major cliffhanger to leave off on! Still, it was a good read, and I'm certainly going to be re-reading it eventually!
please chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
please can you keep it going i love this story and have been waiting for you to update
please chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
please one more chapter or finish it