Reviews for The List
VirginalWhore chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Oooooo, please make more! :D i loved it! very good story! i wanna read more! these are the places that i would like to see most :D

1. hot tub

the piano

counter

else room!

now PRETTY PLEASE MAKE MORE :D
shotofvanilla chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
it's so good!
Blood And Fangs27 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
i loved it i think that Esme should find out about it and join in. She is only physically 26 after all! Update soon!
melliegirl13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
This story is good. Are you going to continue it? I think you should continue it. Keep up the good work
Bekahful chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Gah! You aren't finished with the story yet are you? Please update soon.
pupp63 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
love the story! cant wait for more chappies!
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I love this story... you have to go on... edward and bella have to win the bet...big time...

hahah
Sarkule chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
awesome chapter, and story :D it was a good lemon, tho im in the same boat as you :P can't wait for the next chapter!
teddies456 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
why aren't you updating the story? i kepp waiting but nothing.

:( I hope you didnt stop writing. htats would suck to read only half a story. ~Gloria
StephCullen09 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
this story is really good! can't wait for the next chapter. update soon please!
GlassyEyes chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
CHAPTER 5
Female DaVinci chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
lol i love this fic its realy cool
teddies456 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
hey, its good and yes your lemon got better but why aren't you making another chapter? i keep waiting for it. o well.. anyways, good story
danigurl23 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
how come you havent updated yet? its bin a month!
Hopeless.Romantic.Inc chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Hi, I absolutely loved your storey. It has that perfect combination of Stephenie-Meyer-est-ness(if that actually makes any sense), fiction(on your part) and that juicy hotness of a naked Edward Cullen. But, I did happen to pick up on a few mistake you made. Firstly, you said that Rosalie said, that number 13 was a having sex on a plane. But ypu made number 13 on the list an Hamock. Secondly, you said that Alice said, that only Carlisle and Edward had been on the Island before, so why are they going off in couples for tours 2 of the 4 couples would have no idea where they were going. And last, but certainly not the least, the clothes Alice gives Bella to change into are a long white skirt that flows around her legs with brown flower patterns on them and a brown half sleeved shirt. But while Edward and Bella are in the cave having their steamy lemon scene, Edward undoes Bella pants, not skirt.

I hope I don't sound like a picky bitch or anything, I just noticed tham and didn't knoiw if you did or not. Oh, and congrats on the steamy sex scene for a virgin. I tip my bonett to you *laughs* (HaHaHa). Well, peace and I hoped it helped, even in the slightest and you ahve to write more. I want to see who wins, but I do have my own ideas. Please write soon, PEACE!;)