Reviews for Holy Water
twirob chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
ok cool story ill have to read the sequel this was too short! ;)
twirob chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
what year are they now? thanks for answering the other question in the next chapter ;)
twirob chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
ok if people know what jake did how come hes back? and when did it happen?
Jojo657 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i read dis story be 4 and it wuz so good im going to add u to my favorite author and story
littlepumpkin42 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
This is the first twilight fanfic I have read with a mention of blind people. I use a cane as well so I found that line about kicking some ass with her cane funny. Only thing I have done is "accidentally" hit someone's car with it when they stop in the cross walk lol. Good story so far can't wait to read more.
The Red Teardrop chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
I love your story!You are an amazing writer!
ElleCullen17 chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
MORE PLEASE!

Elle Cullen
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
hey good story so far update soon i will be waiting
AliceCullen0629 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
good story so far
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
wow that was great loved it
Doodle87 chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
Hey there. Awesome story. I also found you on facebook. I am the lady bug named Sharon Marie. K Peace.
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Good but heartbreaking start
caww chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
Ohh! I know this is to be 'the drama' part..but please let Edward write her a letter, or text her, or sing her a song & send it on a cd to her so she knows he loves her(sigh) I can understand he has to leave especially with them so close..but why can't he explain to her? This is sooo frustrating-her imagination is far worse then what is really happening..she makes chaos with her own imagination & she suffers! it seems so not fair.

caww
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
i love it omg i really do i love u and plz plz plz plz keep writing bye

ily!

xD!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
I am glad that you're back, but shocked that you ended the story with Edward leaving Bella like that. Wow! That sucked. She just got him back. Well, I guess the sequel is next.