Reviews for Blood OR Chocolate
Guest chapter 28 . 8/7/2013
Loved it!
chavey930 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I can honestly say you have given birth to the sequel of this book. If no one publishes this then wow... but absolutly amazing youve given me so much inspiration
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Love it, love the talk!
mikee chapter 28 . 4/12/2011
PLEASE LET VIVIAN HAVE PUPS! SHE HAS TOO!
ee chapter 28 . 11/8/2010
The story is really greet!
Pizzaguy chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Dominoes is NOT CRAPPY!

Other than that remark I really enjoyed this.
ExtremeDancer chapter 25 . 4/23/2010
First of all, I really love this story! I think you've done an excellent job of keeping everyone in character and keeping the story in line with the book.

Secondly... well, I was going to wait until the very end to review but I just loved this chapter too much to wait. So often in fanfics, and even in real books, you see a situation like the one with Jacqueline and Gabriel and the third person (Vivie, in this case) takes care of the third wheel and then rounds on her partner, screaming at them for betrayal and blah blah blah. There's a total lack of trust and I think it's very unrealistic. I was pleasantly surprised, then, when I read this chapter and Viv understood the real situation and acted accordingly. It's awesome that she trusted Gabriel enough not to accuse him of anything. Great job :)
NannaDK chapter 18 . 4/21/2010
Aweaome chapter... so romantic, and loved how Gabrielle attacked Viv after she left him hanging for a bit ;P
BreakingDawnKnowItAll chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
i think vivian should have whipped her ass but thats okay as long as she does get to fight her later on
Anna chapter 22 . 3/19/2010
So, male loup-garou can have kids with humans, then why did Gabriel not impregnate his little human girl-friend.

This just sounds like you stole Stephanie Meyer's Twilight idea that no female vampire could be knocked up by anyone, but then Edward goes off and knocks up Bella...and presto, Renesmee.
Anna chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Hey, you do realize that in the book Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause, states MULTIPLE times that humans and loups-garoux are genetically incapable of having children together.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I just finished reading the book for the second time and was craving a little fanfiction. Out of all the stories I've read on this couple, you're depiction was defintely the best. I can't wait to continue reading.
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
I'd never really thought of it before, but, you're right! Gulp IS more masculine than sip...kinda like you can never sound serious and say "Fuzzy," it just doesn't work. Love the story. :D
Fell Off Her Rocker Again chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Yep. She's 16 I tink. Love the story and cannot wait to read more )
brokenfromthepast chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
This is really good, and I like it. I'm going to read more when I get back home. I can't wait!