Reviews for Finding Joy
keybladeXshadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Right so when Erin told me about this story I just had to come read it, and I must say this is fantastic! I love it.

Love Abby
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
haha Spansky! Thats awsome I'm glad I'm not the only person who spends there free time watching interviews lol!
chevron7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
OMG I'm still laughing. I wasn't expecting that ending.

Spansky - such good memories. Whilst I didn't come up with the name (that was an online friend) I did start the online campaign for the name. I had a blast and loved reading this story.

Cheers, Chev
SgtGroganSG chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
yeah i laughed myself to dead when i saw the name game :P:P

SPANSKY!

great story.. love the end

SPANSKY!

Lorne is just the best

EVAN...EH...SAPNSKY!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Awesomeness! I like Lorne!
Sachita chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh, I loved it so much! The friendship between Lorne and Sheppard was portrayed perfectly, and I had to laugh, when Lorne refused to do his CO's paperwork. And the surprise party was really great. This is a very nice story!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Very nice. I like Lorne and it was nice to see him have a good day.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I loved that! I like how you used Kavan Smith's birthday. I absolutely love Lorne and now I'm gonna go watch that "name game" video. Nice job!
miss wizard of oz chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I have watched the "Name game"

Spansky Lorne! :D lol

And I loved the story, great job :)
sb4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Cute...very cute! I love Lorne and love it when there are stories about him. Liked how you integrated his love for painting into the story AND included Carson to boot! Good job! Quick question-you were able to use the hyphens to separate sections? I thought it wasn't allowed.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I totally enjoyed this story. I really like when people show Lorne's friendship with Sheppard and the other people on Atlantis. This story was done excellently. Thanks for writing it.
Annie866 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Brilliantly done! I adore Major Lorne and that was just clever how he deflected Sheppard's sneaky way of handing work to him. LOL Most of all, I loved the sense of family this conveyed. And Spansky Lorne? I definitely have to look that up!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aww that was sweet. i loved it. i love lorne ;) and i saw the Spansky thing - that was hilatious. nice job i enjoyed it :)