Reviews for Glass Magic chapter 14 . 6/27
cullengal101 chapter 14 . 6/1
Great story so far
Please keep updating
dancesontrains chapter 14 . 3/8
This was a truly unusual AU and future pairing. I'm guessing Harry is some creature from Greek mythology- I'm thinking Pan, but I haven't looked at the tales in years.
varthanaa chapter 14 . 1/11
Quite sad that you are not updating anymore..
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
i love you! this chapter is hilarious
Moonlight the Eevee chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Please update soon!
SabakuMoon chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
This is very interesting. Please update soon.
Rochelle Aika chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
This is such a great story... why is it not continued? T..T This is exactly the kind of story I've been searching for :)
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
momocolady chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
I like it, good story
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
This is a very good story but I'm sad about the last updated date.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Okay. I'm reading the rest, of course, and I enjoy it so far, but I have to say, I'm really quite pleased that you used proper alphabetical order for the Sorting! So many fics mix it up and it irritates me so much- although not usually enough to make me stop reading. It's just a little pet peeve, something like a toy peeve, and I'm very glad you avoided it.
Zephiraya chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Interesting story! Very nice mysterious elements, the flashback's are interesting and well placed and the interactions funnyand sweet.

Great work!
mar888 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
RinRin-Chama chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
I LOVE this story, it's rather beautiful at points, and I adore the way you describe some things, though will this story ever be updated?