Reviews for The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
great little ficlit!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
LOL! This is probably one of the best of your stories! :) I love it!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I like this one too.
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Personally, I think dragging you around by your tie is one of the sexiest performances of power displayed by a woman.
Yuki chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
You should write another. One where Jupiter does die, (as sad as that is), or at least comes really close to it, and their reactions. I like angsty character death. XD
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
i liked it, it was fun and sunny and airry and made me want to read more of the three of them!

I thibk that they would make a terrific team!
panda chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Dude your have the rarest couple on and you actually make them WORK! I mean I was really impress with the two previous fanfic on michi and mako and you even manage to get haruka in this time round, though i am more of a michi/makot fan of yours but i have to admit this fanfic is AWESOME!

Please do write more if you find the chance :)
reccadan chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I have that same image as well, but in mine the tie is all that Makoto is wareing, and Michiru has a whip.

BUT... I'm just a hentai so don't mind me too much.

but DO mind this, I would like to see more of this story if you can find a muse for it and I hope to see more yuri trio love story's from you, or anyone for that mater(hentai remember?)
alexa chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
love the email..short but comfortingly sweet..pls make another fic as this one or continue with it..
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
you had to say that didnt you? now i have that same image stuck in my head, though if im honest with myself :P

anyway, interesting if abit short, too bad for that, i think it could be more than a one-shot...
Jupiterhime chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i LOVE YOUR STORIES. Mako, Haruka, Michiru are my favorite characters and there aren't many stories that feature them. Please keep writing. Your stories are so good.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Haha that was great nice a sweet

i really love the pairing please keep writing more stories with them!
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
*hums* Would have gotten to this last night, but due to falling in love with Madlax and trying to marathon it all I fear I'm a bit late. Anyway. (dedication love)

Hah, now I've got the tie image in my head too. I like that it's easy to get an idea of how those three would interact on a daily basis- humor and quirks and teasing and grumbling. It was...good. *growls at inability to find right word* Very satisfying, somehow. And for never having written Haruka before, I thought you did a great job. She was very /Haruka/. That just somehow made me happy. So woo.