Reviews for Changeling
leah chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Hi, this fic is really good. Cud u please continue writing it . waiting for d next chapter
Anne Marie Masen chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
jajajaja jonh y marie lol!
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Just found this & 3 it I do hope you continue!
meeper64 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Are you still updating or have you stopped completely?

I'm not normally into Romy, but this is really cute! I love how you've gotten into her head. I feel like I understand the character in ways I hadn't considered before and maybe that's why I didn't really like Rogue.

The interaction of the younger team is great! I could see them being the friends I had in high school and college when they hang out and chat.

I really like Rogue's struggle with her powers and how she got them. I admit I didn't know too much of how she got them, but her struggle seems real. Her issues with the extra people in her head, the extra powers, trying to change, reverse and turn off her touch ability (which I've never seen before, awesome) all come across as real and her struggle is something I can really feel.

How she wants to help other people as an X-Man, but she feels like she struggles to help herself comes across very clearly. For a superhero story, it's very easy to relate to. I really like that.

I hope you continue, but if not, thank you for fifteen lovely chapters!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
I'm loving this story. Please update soon ok? :D
Jun-ji2 chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
I really like where this is going! Keep up the good work!
Booklover9477 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Cool story! And awesome chapter. I really like your plot and your writing. I can't wait to read more, especially next chapter since it sounds like its gonna be funny..hopefully ;). Until next time, Laila :k
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Awsome update soon please!
Ryromaniac chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
I love this story...I can't wait to read more. I hope you update again soon! :)
Fireflyhikari chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Aww... This is so cute! I love the love triangles that you have placed in here... Most importantly I love the romance that is flowing though Rogue and Remy... :D I can't to read more. _
bologna121 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
wwooo! Why have I never read this before? I love it! Tell me there's more coming soon!
Rachel chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Absolutely love it! Update soon!
ashley chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
like it. i thought i would just point out though that in some dialogue you have (eh) which is a canadian saying and the only one in x-men that is canadian is logan. i think!
orangebean chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
omg! the ending is great!

good luck with writing! I almost feel as if it is coming to a close, but that is primarily bc there is no plot.

i love how you didn't go into Rogue's head about why she flew out, but instead explained after the fact. that was different and wonderful.

i like your ideas. keep up the good work!
ehanda chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
Cajun seems to be helping her control her powers. oh i have a question, did someone see them kiss on the roof?