Reviews for Fated
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/14
I love Molly, I'm sad to see her being mean here.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/14
I'm glad Ron found love, especially with dear Padma.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/14
Unusual.
anne chapter 19 . 2/6
"Suicidal, Harry, not simple. There is a difference. Well to us normal people at least."
Loved this line! It's so true! Great fic:)
articcat621 chapter 19 . 1/17
Awh. I absolutely loved this story! It's one of my favorite dramione stories. Beautiful job! Xx
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
This is my second time reading this story. I enjoyed it both times because of its unique plot and concept of Hermione being a Dryad with Malfoy as her mate. Thank you for sharing! :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Hermione has come dull circle. Very nice.

Great story. Interesting heritage for Hermione to explore.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
The dress not fitting could be a hint fir Hermione for things to come. ;)

It was feet yo see the foundation coming together.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
I agree with Draco. Many people are qualified to do Hermione's job with Drew but only Hermione can do the job of a first guardian (which should be her #1 concern).

Isn't Hermione still uncertain about Draco's reasons for being with her (out of love vs out of duty)...?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
The entire Malfoy family knowing Hermione's secret for so long was surprising. It was amusing when Draco kept insisting that her mate was Ron. So was Draco nasty towards Hermione because he knew she had a mate and thought it could be very be him?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I love that Neville figured out Hermione's secret. It would be great for her to finally have someone to talk to about it.

Narcissa's actions for Dramione are suspicious. I think she knows.

Poor Hermione; her dream was so close yet so far away.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I have a feeling that Narcissa is just like Hermione when it comes down to the connection with nature.

Yikes for that double dinner date.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
That's quite a lineage that Hermione has. Wow.

Great start!

Poor Hermione...she truly believes that she'll never get her mate now.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Like ur fic tho I was waiting for rons wedding and mollys reaction to d&h
Orange-Coyote chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Such a sweet story! Thank you for sharing it. I've enjoyed it very much. Draco and Hermione's children sound just wonderful as well.