Reviews for Word Play
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/13
Phh, I laughed so hard. I way to read more like this one!
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
HHAHAH I love the idea and the concept ) It was really well written and I love all the sap you were able to come up with but it made complete sense with the characters :3 Good job! Poor Hikaru.. LOLOL 3
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was good .. what are you talking about. And the last line just made me cracked up.
KandHforever chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You can see through me and all that I am; there is nothing else to hide from you. Haruhi, you're the source of all I have and are. You spur me to do things that I have never thought of doing. My life and heart only belongs to you, and I cannot see them going to another—" I started crying here a little bit...

So...Haruhi said that she loved him to and Hikaru didn't know? Or is it the opposite...? Duh, i think it is the first.
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You need another chapter where Haruhi comes back. Even though I can't really ask for more. That was funny. Hikaru and poetry... Oh my god, I can't believe I used those two words in the same sentence, but whatever. I love this couple, and this tory. Great job.
someonecool93 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was really, REALLY funny. I love it!
freeXimagination chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hahahaha, I can totally see Hikaru and Tama-chan doing that! And Hikaru was hilarious at the end! Great job!
Ninja-neko-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
So...Cute /-/ ...Sappy but cute. haha, Great job!
epicatalyst chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Oh, wow. If this really happened in the anime...wow. -bursts into hysteria- Ha! That is the sappiest thing I have EVER hears! How'd you come up with it?

-xOVampireKissesXo-
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hahahahahahahahahahahah.

Only Haruhi would react like that.

Hahaha.
Water Block chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
"On the sidelines, Kaoru let out a sigh and turned to a very thoughtful Tamaki.

“…I don’t think Hikaru realized that he wasn’t rejected…”"

-Aww, sweet Hikaru. Although, the way Haruhi reacted I think it Would take a minute or so to figure out what she said.
Hannah-Kiwii chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
And you say you can't write :P

You write about a thousand times better than me!

I was chuckling all the way through. And you were completely in character (even when the characters decided to go deliberately out of character).

So stop putting yourself down, you can write, and you know it :P

Hannah-Kiwii
warmsugar chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
AE!

:D

This was great! Absolutely loved it. :-D

Tsk tsk... and you said you couldn't write... :P

Not bad for someone who wanted to write a story about ducks... :D
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I was smiling throughout this whole story and at the last sentence just made me explode into giggles! Oh wow (wipes tear from eye) That just made my day...
elizemail chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I have to tell you that I was literally smiling the whole time that I was reading this! X3 The thought of Hikaru being romantic was almost too awesome for me to contain myself. XD I desperately need these people to come to life in the bodies of my male classmates D I don't think they have a romantic bone in their bodies. Anyway, I really liked Hikaru's last romantic paragraph. _ It was so great!