Reviews for Obedience
please don't forget about this story. What happened to you? Did you run out of ideas? Lots of people are asking for you to continue your story or at least not taking it off the website. So continue this interesting story. I want to know what happens next. Why end at such a cliffhanger? Could you have the decency to finish this interesting story? Most of the good stories I have read on this website are great but don't get finished because the people who write them fail to realize how good they are. Please don't be that person. Please comtinue the story.
WHAAAT THE END BUT BUT IT WAS ONLY THE BEGINING HOW COULD YOU!? WHY WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I LOOK ALL OVER FOR A GOOD STORY AND RIGHT WHEN I FIND ONE IT'S LIKE DISCONTINUED HOW COULD YOU?! WHY WHY WHY WHY PLEEEEASE FINISH IT I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LLLOOOONNNNGGGG TIME BUT PLEASE FINISH IT! ;o; WHHHYYYYYYYY
the sky chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
*sigh* you aren't going to continue, are you? That makes me sad because this is truly a great story and it makes me like Ella Enchanted even more. Now whenever I watch it I just replace the characters with the ones from this story. Please please please please pleaaaaaase finish.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I like your fanfic. Keep it up!
leafninja667 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
nice!
ai chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Write more!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Poor Ash, is there a way to free him from this curse?
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I will forever love this story 3 I reread it all the time. I know it's been years but if you ever decide to continue this I would love you so hard, haha. (:
Amazing Salmon chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I want moar~
theygotstyle701 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Basically, AnimeMew's review sums up everything I feel as well. I recently got into this fandom, and it seems that every good story got abandoned before I was involved. It saddens me, but I understand that you have a life. Ella Enchanted was one of my favorite stories when I was younger, and I was quite thrilled when you used some of the main ideas for that book in this story. I hope that you have a wonderful day, dear author.
Yizatar chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
awesome story.
AnimeMew chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Sometimes when I'm bored or when I want to read some good fanfiction for this fandom I look up this story. I re-read the four chapters that you have up and smile, your story had a great plot going and the writing wasn't crap like a lot of the things that I read on this site.

So, thank you. Thank you for not deleting this story, even after you've given up writing it. That's all I wanted to say.
Shakari chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
This is really good! I wish you'd update it/
randomfanyey chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
why does every good fanfiction stop ? This has an awesome plot, and everything... There's no way some fic could have better storyline than this. Too bad you didn't finish it.
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
This is a wonderful twist on Ash's story; and I loved Ella Enchanted so I have a feeling I'll love this too! :) I think Gary might be softening towards Ash - he just doesn't seem to know what to do around Ash now that he's quit xD Plus, it's really easy to dislike Kimi, so well done with that xD Even if you don't update this again, I'm so glad I've read it, great job! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »