Reviews for Gatekeepers: A New Story
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome
Zekari chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Zephie: Ganbate! Continue Writing! It's soo plain AWESOME!

Biss: Ganbate means Keep trying or Good Luck in Jap.

Zephie: Love your story... please continue!
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
wow you are filipino? saan ka nakatira? ate? ang galing mo magsulat!. as others say you're like a pro! unlike me i already wrote a gk fic and it's not yet finished please read it and tell me what is my errors or in short flame me it's okay ha ate? please at ate paki send din sa akin ung na unang sereis nitong fic na ito well im not good at writing but iman experienced reader joke joke joke! pero totoo
jade-sp chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I really like your story...I love gatekeepers too..Keep it up!_

I'll be waiting for your continuation..._
Wing Omega chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
It has the potential tob be quite interesting.
sammoclaw chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
Very good professional work. The first chapter was a bit sketchy but later into the second chapter your writing improves. Althoug may I suggest ou involve Ayami more in the later episodes.

I'll be looking forward to your later episodes.

Keep on writing and never give up!

Aaron A AKA sammoclaw
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
hi! I'm back! I read your stories again, and its REALLY good. I just dropped by to give my e0-mail address! Its ! thats all! thanks & bye!
MichigakiM63 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
tee hee, thanks!

i mailed to your yahoo ad already.
megumi chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Wow, this revised fic is more exciting!
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Hey there Michigaki_M63! Hi, you know, do you really like the other one? Let me tell you, I have the same plot for both of them, although the revised one has more plot than the old one. I'm sorry if I can't post it. If you want, give me your e-mail address and I'll send you all the chapters of the old 'GK:A New Story'. Anyway, thanks for reading my fic. Really, thank you. Ja!

Yuki
MichigakiM63 chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I was shocked! as in SHOCKED to see the word *REVISED*. (i haven't checked for a while)I know you are a good writer and this one's good too. Can you continue the other one please? you can change it's title if you like just please continue it for i'm not through with it yet. ONEGAI! YUKI-SAMA!
fang chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
nice fic! new style of writing, eh? cud u add new & powerful enemies? it wud make d story mor intrsting… i like dis one dan d ‘orig’ version. its much2 btter dan d othr one. d fighting scene is jst 2 boring… no excitement… anyway, out of 10, i’ll give it an 8. luv u Danny!
psychedelic aya chapter 15 . 4/11/2002
you really write good yuki-chan! Please continue! BTW, what happened to yukina? Is she going to come back? Please continue! Hehe! _x
psychedelic aya chapter 14 . 3/14/2002
YOUR stories are so nice! You make nice plots! I realy like this one! Pls. continue it! THANKS!
Dan Inverse chapter 11 . 1/15/2002
Hmmm I like to read more of your story! Please put in some new bad guys I think it will defianately make the story better!