Reviews for Charlotte, Shades, and Secrets Working Title
TT chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Trying to write like Julie Andrews talks is no small feat but I think you managed it fairly well, good job! Poor Lionel he is so funny!
TT chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I felt as if you were rushing the story a bit, almost like there was too much plot summary and not enough plot development. But thats just me and I don't even write. I liked the mother/daughter relationship between Clarisse and Charlotte. Great job.
Jamie chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I loved it, it was such a cute story. I hope to read more.
RevSue chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I really enjoyed reading this and hope you plan to continue it soon - Charlotte is one of my favourite characters in the PD movies (next to Clarisse and Joseph! LOL)!
The Marauders3 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Just the title made me squeal (someone else who writes Charlotte and Shades! Finally!), and the story definitely didn't let me down! It's really cute so far. I love Charlotte's flirting and Clarisse's matchmaking, and Mia is really cute. But Clarisse seems a bit too informal... I mean, she was the queen her whole life, and it just seems weird that Charlotte could all of a sudden start calling her just Clarisse. Other than that, though, it's great and I can't wait for more!
amieemb chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Loved it! I wonder if Clarisse ever used any of her tricks on Joseph, Hm! I loved it when Clarisse and Mia were peeking. You've done a great job thus far!
rikkurox chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Good start, I do love Charlotte shades and the bit with the overview of the last half hour of the movie while was charlotte in the kitchen was great. I think Clarrise is slightly wrong though, she does say my dear but not quite as much as she does here and she seems a bit more formal than she usually comes across as when she is just sat talking one on one. nice idea though and looks like it should pan out well.
LadyLuxembourg chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh brilliant! a) very well written b) great plot c) very good P.o.V d) very well written :P

I do hope for more

ttfn, ladyluxembourg
amieemb chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Love it! Clarisse falls in love and gets married so everyone she knows has to fall in love. Can't wait for some of the match making scenes.