Reviews for Amid the Stormy Waves
grace chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
i liked the idea of this story but first you left a lot of stuff out like jesse never told suze why he was there and no one falls in love that fast
na chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
i have nothing 2 write except for you 2 continue, i m taking turms 2 read all ur books so pls continue, it not fair for you to leave a reader hanging onto a cliff hanger ending, so ell me wat happenes nxt?
Udumuhv chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Perfect:)
seagreenseeblue chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I love the old time setting! please update soon (I mean it)!
SiriusPotterFan1 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
I have to say, this isn't my favorite of your stories, but that doesn't mean it's bad.

I'll start by listing all the things I like:

-It's an interesting plot that I've never thought to link with the Mediator series.

-Making Paul Slater a rich, handsome man is very appropriate.

-LOL to his proposal! Hahah.

-Excellent sentence structure.

-I think you captured Suze's character very well, which must have been difficult when she's supposed to be "lady-like"

What I feel you could have done better:

-Jesse always seems confident to me in the books, and Suze flustered. It seems like their personalities kind of switch on that part, in this series.

-I wasn't feeling the end kiss, because it seemed kind of rushed. I wish you built up on it more.

-Vocabulary.

-In regard to all of your stories, I like them so much that I find myself wanting them finished. You're very good with quantity, and i just hope you're able to finish them all! You obviously have many ideas and just keep feeling inspiration.
jessicam242 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009

i so luv this!

so awesome!

so update soon!

so really very good!

so? can u plz update very soonn?

:]

unLuKy
dodgydolphin181 chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
brill again i love all of your stories please update
Trag chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
i like it, a lot, update soon please
y dont u continue chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
i love it
AP120 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Love it, Love it, Love it!

You definately need to update son! pretty please...

xxAparulxx
XxRosalinexX chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
love it
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
You are seriously an awesome author. I love both the story you have currently - Run Over and this one. I'm hoping that both will be a JS - please do - he is so much more better than Paul.
Satellite Falling chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
I love the following paragraph: "When we were both out of breathe, we began to pull apart but we just couldn’t. We leaned our foreheads against each other’s and didn’t fully break the contact between our lips. It was a gentle, lingering caress, a hesitation to part, like we were memorizing each and every detail of the feeling before parting."

Sweet and beautiful. I think it was a really good chapter. As always, looking forward to more...