Reviews for Sweet Home Sasukebama
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/7
I loved this, but ugh, Sasuke was such a jerk.
quirkyhealer chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Shweeeet! ! well done :)
Jesse9352 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was a great fanfiction really but I feel like you made Naruto forgive Sasuke too easily but it was still great.
zwei chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I love this version!
runqi chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I spent 5 minutes rolling and giggling around after reading this. It made me cry, too.
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i know it's been long but im still reviewing.

first of all this is a bloody good fic. thank you for writing it.

second, maybe it could've been better if it were multichaptered or something

thats all love it nonetheless
jj chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
i like
dream chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i like it, but you know you still can make an one-chapter sequel to it, seriously i want to read more about this !
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this one-shot, though I think Sasuke should have suffered more.
miszhatter chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i think you should have made sasuke suffer more. But the story was so touching it made me almost cry, so it was good. :) nice story.
Taintedbutterfly88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Absolutely beautiful :D I just wish it was a bit depth because you have such I entrancing style.
itsmegonzo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMGGGGG. I love love love Sweet Home Alabama and the fact that you made a story about Naruto and Sasuke similar to it just made me so damn happy haha! I really wished it was longer T_T left me feeling sad after haha.
yume76 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
at least you could've given an indication who was seme and who was uke. for all his height sasuke seemed like the uke in the relationship. but it was a romantic story. i had watched the movie a long time ago and it was one of my favorite romantic movies. p.s. i don't have access to aff, so do you have LJ account by any chance?
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Pssshhh he got off way to easy! But it was still a happy ending so i guess it's all good :P
Fujoshi-dono chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
It's nice but man, I wish Sasuke would've felt more heartbreaking pain. He's always the one that feels less sadness and pain than Naruto in these fluff-ish fanfics.