Reviews for Sweet Home Sasukebama
quirkyhealer chapter 1 . 9/26
Shweeeet! ! well done :)
Jesse9352 chapter 1 . 4/3
This was a great fanfiction really but I feel like you made Naruto forgive Sasuke too easily but it was still great.
zwei chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this version!
Lawli-Art chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I spent 5 minutes rolling and giggling around after reading this. It made me cry, too.
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i know it's been long but im still reviewing.

first of all this is a bloody good fic. thank you for writing it.

second, maybe it could've been better if it were multichaptered or something

thats all love it nonetheless
jj chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
i like
dream chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i like it, but you know you still can make an one-chapter sequel to it, seriously i want to read more about this !
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this one-shot, though I think Sasuke should have suffered more.
miszhatter chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i think you should have made sasuke suffer more. But the story was so touching it made me almost cry, so it was good. :) nice story.
Taintedbutterfly88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Absolutely beautiful :D I just wish it was a bit depth because you have such I entrancing style.
itsmegonzo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMGGGGG. I love love love Sweet Home Alabama and the fact that you made a story about Naruto and Sasuke similar to it just made me so damn happy haha! I really wished it was longer T_T left me feeling sad after haha.
yume76 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
at least you could've given an indication who was seme and who was uke. for all his height sasuke seemed like the uke in the relationship. but it was a romantic story. i had watched the movie a long time ago and it was one of my favorite romantic movies. p.s. i don't have access to aff, so do you have LJ account by any chance?
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Pssshhh he got off way to easy! But it was still a happy ending so i guess it's all good :P
Fujoshi-dono chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
It's nice but man, I wish Sasuke would've felt more heartbreaking pain. He's always the one that feels less sadness and pain than Naruto in these fluff-ish fanfics.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Best story EVAH!

I like the concept you make here, I must say you got me in the Naruto part, I was thinking that he spend all his life in the little town but actually he succeded just like Sasuke but with the difference that he didn't forgot of his friends... and you also make me remember Sweet Home Alabama ;)