Reviews for Sweet Home Sasukebama
KanChou03 chapter 1 . 10/26
Sasuke here is an assholeIt seemed like he came back to Naruto just for money ... However, nice works. I wish you had made the ending a little longer...
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 1 . 10/7
I swear I only cried because of the ending. Naruto forgave Sasuke too easily. Seven years is a long time and I would have doubted Sasuke when he wants to get back together all of a sudden. I know he doesn't care about the ambitons thingy anymore but Naruto doesn't know that! I felt like Sasuke only came back and really made an action when he realized that all along, Naruto was actually chasing his own dreams too. He probably won't act out his desperation if it wasn't for the sponsorship thing. Well, he will probably but then it would be too late. So sad for the ending but glad they got back.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I loved this, but ugh, Sasuke was such a jerk.
quirkyhealer chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Shweeeet! ! well done :)
Jesse9352 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was a great fanfiction really but I feel like you made Naruto forgive Sasuke too easily but it was still great.
zwei chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I love this version!
runqi chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I spent 5 minutes rolling and giggling around after reading this. It made me cry, too.
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i know it's been long but im still reviewing.

first of all this is a bloody good fic. thank you for writing it.

second, maybe it could've been better if it were multichaptered or something

thats all love it nonetheless
jj chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
i like
dream chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i like it, but you know you still can make an one-chapter sequel to it, seriously i want to read more about this !
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this one-shot, though I think Sasuke should have suffered more.
miszhatter chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i think you should have made sasuke suffer more. But the story was so touching it made me almost cry, so it was good. :) nice story.
Taintedbutterfly88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Absolutely beautiful :D I just wish it was a bit depth because you have such I entrancing style.
itsmegonzo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMGGGGG. I love love love Sweet Home Alabama and the fact that you made a story about Naruto and Sasuke similar to it just made me so damn happy haha! I really wished it was longer T_T left me feeling sad after haha.
yume76 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
at least you could've given an indication who was seme and who was uke. for all his height sasuke seemed like the uke in the relationship. but it was a romantic story. i had watched the movie a long time ago and it was one of my favorite romantic movies. p.s. i don't have access to aff, so do you have LJ account by any chance?