Reviews for Forever In One Night
Halle Alexis chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
I liked this! It was really sweet.
yaba chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
That was a cute chapter. They are adorable together and the concept isn't too far fetched. Nice!

yaba chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oooh I am intrigued. I like how you set up their meeting. How instead of being coy and not admitting that they are attracted to one another, both Madalynn and Flack realized their mutual attraction. I also think your choice for a best friend was unorthodox but really cool.

I'm looking fwd to more of this story :)

BandDork13 chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
i adored every minute of reading this story! you are very talented writer!
Fnuggi chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Loved every part of it~
Ashabadash chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
AW I love this one to! Now i'll alternate between this one and the FlackOC story with Elina
bravo bravo bravo!
3 Ace
Retired 28th October 2015 chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
I loved this fic. This was soo... soo brilliant :D I can't find a better word. It was awesome. Really great :D
Warning- May Contain Pepsi chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
aw... i love this story. it made me all happy inside. thank you.
CharlotteGryffindor chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
I really like the story so far, it's very well structured, and i wouldn't have guessed half the things which happened would, you know when it's just plain obvious, but your's isn't so far, it's good.

oneforthehaters chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
i just read the whole thing. the couple of hours it took were definitely worth it. amazing. :)
nattybatty55 chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
Wow! I loved your fic right from the beginning, it was a great fic but felt so real. Great job :D
Volleyball Babe22 chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
I loved it! Great ending! I just thought this story was fantastic! I hope you write more CSI NY fanfics! :)
iheartcsinewyork chapter 18 . 11/23/2008
Aw...good story and good chapter! Loved every second of it!
katydid13 chapter 18 . 11/23/2008
Great ending!
Superhero Shepherd chapter 18 . 11/23/2008
cute and funni ending...i rli enjoyed this story...good job...