Reviews for True Reasons
Chibi-Sen1124 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
SO CUTE. I'm very happy with your ending and if this is is lousy writing, then obviously you have a lot of talent because this seemed really great to me. You're a freaking awesome writer, let me tell you that.
LopezV97 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
CCCCUUUUTTTTEEEE! Good job! Im clapping my hands for this story!;) and adding it to favorites
jessi chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Excellent story as always!
Tsukino Yumiko chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Another great fic. I love the problem, Riza having insecurities. I mean, those could really have sense. Nice job, as always. :)
theherbflower chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Nice ending there. I watch that episode all of the time just for that line.

cheers.

-herb3
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
how sweet
lrainee chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Insecurities makes every women in the world to have less confidence in themselves.

Well that's part of our lives.

I love this story concentrating on women insecurities, well everybody in this world have at least one or two of them, right?
Thalheim chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
your ending is soo awesome, what a riza thing to do! love the story, very very cute.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
That was beautiful! Riza in this fanfic kinda' voiced most women, in my prespective. They have doubts, and insecurites, & they question themselves, a lot. Even if they don't show it. Nice job, I loved it! I will definetly read it again.
HannahBlack09 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
“You don’t love me anymore?” he asked. “Did you ever love me?”

You made me cry with that! xD

and yes, the ending was very nice : 3
maplecat chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
so lovely! really nice and oh! love the ending too!
soni13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i love how you show riza as being a bit insecure and dobting herself, because that's true for everybody, and i haven't seen a lot of it on fanfic.

i could see how riza would come to that conclusion. but seriously, she's SO wrong! can't wait to see them make up
strandedthought chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I like that Roy knows exactly who it is that was gossiping. Great end!
Obviously-Outlissa chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Sweet! I absolutely loved it! Faved!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Even though you might not be competely happy with this, I thought it was wonderful. I hope that your mood improves soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »