Reviews for A Heart's Ransom
Cassaleena11 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
I love it. Hope to read another chapter soon.
Sophies-Welt chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
God, nice chapter, can't wait to read the next one! So update soon!
Sophies-Welt chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Oh, I liked this chapter very much and your favourite sentence as well. Update soon!
Sophies-Welt chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Ah, you can't stop there! Of course Gibbs knows exactly what Jack wants, but I find it great that Jack finally admits what he want what isn't his at the moment. (Reminds a bit on Tia Dalma when she asks him if he doesn't know what he wants)

Please update as son as possible! I even like to know what will happen to the accord they have!
Sophies-Welt chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
I love this chapter it's so nice, bringing him coffe and welcoming back to the world of the living! And for sure the breakdown is good, which women wouldn't cry in such a situation?

Keep on writing and update soon!
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad you'll update soon! I liked very much this part: “Oh, so you do speak. I thought maybe you was one of those mute types…not that I’d minded, best listener I’ve ever met,” he said, leaning in closer to the plant.
SunSetsFlashOfGreen chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Your story seems interesting, please continue.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Yes, yes, I love the story so far, please continue! I love adventures of Jack and Lizzie and the boy has to learn later how to be a good pirate!From the best pirate of course!