Reviews for winning a battle, losing the war
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love all your other fics, but this one stood alone. It was so beautiful. You captured the emotions so perfectly it truly brought me to tears.
The Unhelpful Hint chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this story made me cry when i first read it!

your use of language is so good!
Thingy Person chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Ike's a dick.

Yeah, that was heart-breaking, pairing or not. What the hell made you write something this depressing? _
El Nino1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was deeply depressing.

Seriously.

One criticism though: There were some past vs. present tense confusion scattered throughout. Everything else looks good.
Kool-Beans chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
OMG that was so sad. I'm gonna go upstairs and cry! Great story. Poor Soren he never gets a happy ending.
Juanaxu chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was so sad. :( Seems like whatever he does, Soren can't get a happy ending. Even if he does go with Ike, he's still going to be alive ong after Ike dies.
Lao Who Mai chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Soren's absolute, complete, and sheer utter misery if Ike were to leave him is so well portrayed in this fic. Everything for Soren seems to begin and end in Ike, and living without him would indeed be a half-life, slowly dying and decaying with all the hope and love and reason to go on that Soren's ever had agonizingly pulled away. Even now my tears won't stop. A job well done.
Schadenfraude chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story! The ending was very, very sad. It seems like Soren never gets a happy ending if Ike's not there. Even then, Ike would die way before Soren does :(
3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow. Extremely sad. Definitely the dark side to Soren and Ike; barely ever explored, and you did it so well. So emotional. I loved it.