Reviews for Deceiving Reality
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is really good. I hope you'll pick it up again one day...
flaming rose chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Eppppppppp! So THAT'S what she was looking for?! Oh my god! I. Just. HAVE. To. Read. More! Plleeeeeeaaaaassseeee update soon! I loved this sssoooooooo very much! Please please pleasssseeee update soon! Please! Oh my god it's 1:44 I have to go now I'll see ya'll later!
Misssssgaara chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Omg nooooo don't do that! a cliffhanger ! Nooooo

Please finish I know it's been awhile but this is CRAZY ... In a GOOD way :)

So creative
Maybe2Morrow chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
OH my gosh you can't just stop, especially at a cliffhanger! Please say you're gonna continue, I know it's been a couple of years since your last update but I'm in love with the story, your writing is great and I and many others would love to read the rest. I know for a fact that if I can sit down and read all 9 chapters in one sitting then it must be good! I was just hooked, and I thought it was completed and then realized it wasn't... but I had to keep reading. I hope you gain the inspiration to continue. 3 :D
thundersfire chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I love this story, noticed it hasn't been updated in a while though
goldchild2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i love this story but i noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while and it was just at a good part.
Daydreamer chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Wow what a story! really interesting !

Very unique, I haven't read any other stories like this one!

I really cannot wait to know what happens next

That's if u plan on continuing it

if u don't please reconsider lol :)
Danielle chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
QUICK! write the next chapter- It's not quite a cliffhanger, but it's really close,, and i HAVE to know what's going to happen! please update soon

Danni ;)
yukino89 chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Tenten chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
This is a CRAZY chapter

I love the Gaara beating up his big bro part

I felt really bad for Naruto :) but it was still great to read
Love gaara chapter 9 . 12/23/2010

great story so far

I loved it I'm looking forward to see what's next
kitsunedango chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
noooooooooooooooo whres the rest this is my favorite gaara/naruto story why stop nuooooo!
JessMess chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Okay this is a brilliant story!

The depth that you put in each of the characters, and the amount of detail you put into all aspects of each chapter is fasinating. I enjoy how you are portraying each of the characters. Like how at at some points they are really in character and then only a very small hand full of OOC moments. The pacing is nice. You seem to have a strong sense of when something should happen, and when it shouldn't, whilst making sure that each situation has a purpose.

The diversity of the emotions that you have Naruto going through, and how you are having him react, has a hint of reality to it. Thus making the story not only more enjoyable, but more believeable.

I look forward to seeing how the confrontation between Naruto and Sakura will go (if it will be a confrintaton at all).

Best of luck to the next chapter, because I hope to read it soon.

KitsuneDango chapter 9 . 7/1/2010

this...I LOVE IT!

im gonna bookmark this so i can stay updated!

this is now my new favorite storie! _
TigrezzTail chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
Man, sucks that Naruto had to go through all that, but it was worth it to see Gaara kick Kankurou's ass! Can't wait, hope you'll be able to update soon!