Reviews for Deceiving Reality
Ten-chan chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Hi, your story is so awesome! I love how Naruto and Gaara interact, and the way their relationship is progressing! Please please continue this! It's a really good story! :3
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is really good. I hope you'll pick it up again one day...
flaming rose chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Eppppppppp! So THAT'S what she was looking for?! Oh my god! I. Just. HAVE. To. Read. More! Plleeeeeeaaaaassseeee update soon! I loved this sssoooooooo very much! Please please pleasssseeee update soon! Please! Oh my god it's 1:44 I have to go now I'll see ya'll later!
Misssssgaara chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Omg nooooo don't do that! a cliffhanger ! Nooooo

Please finish I know it's been awhile but this is CRAZY ... In a GOOD way :)

So creative
Maybe2Morrow chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
OH my gosh you can't just stop, especially at a cliffhanger! Please say you're gonna continue, I know it's been a couple of years since your last update but I'm in love with the story, your writing is great and I and many others would love to read the rest. I know for a fact that if I can sit down and read all 9 chapters in one sitting then it must be good! I was just hooked, and I thought it was completed and then realized it wasn't... but I had to keep reading. I hope you gain the inspiration to continue. 3 :D
thundersfire chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I love this story, noticed it hasn't been updated in a while though
goldchild2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i love this story but i noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while and it was just at a good part.
Daydreamer chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Wow what a story! really interesting !

Very unique, I haven't read any other stories like this one!

I really cannot wait to know what happens next

That's if u plan on continuing it

if u don't please reconsider lol :)
Danielle chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
QUICK! write the next chapter- It's not quite a cliffhanger, but it's really close,, and i HAVE to know what's going to happen! please update soon

Danni ;)
yukino89 chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Tenten chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
This is a CRAZY chapter

I love the Gaara beating up his big bro part

I felt really bad for Naruto :) but it was still great to read
Love gaara chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Wow!

great story so far

I loved it I'm looking forward to see what's next
kitsunedango chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
noooooooooooooooo whres the rest this is my favorite gaara/naruto story why stop nuooooo!
JessMess chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Okay this is a brilliant story!

The depth that you put in each of the characters, and the amount of detail you put into all aspects of each chapter is fasinating. I enjoy how you are portraying each of the characters. Like how at at some points they are really in character and then only a very small hand full of OOC moments. The pacing is nice. You seem to have a strong sense of when something should happen, and when it shouldn't, whilst making sure that each situation has a purpose.

The diversity of the emotions that you have Naruto going through, and how you are having him react, has a hint of reality to it. Thus making the story not only more enjoyable, but more believeable.

I look forward to seeing how the confrontation between Naruto and Sakura will go (if it will be a confrintaton at all).

Best of luck to the next chapter, because I hope to read it soon.

Bye
KitsuneDango chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
ooooo

this...I LOVE IT!

im gonna bookmark this so i can stay updated!

this is now my new favorite storie! _